*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/871180-Lets-begin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
Chapter #1

Lets begin!

    by: Galatic
"Alright! I'm ready to go!" Ian cheered happily. He had his pokemon safely tucked away inside their Pokeballs, and his bag slung over his shoulder.
"Where are you going dear?" His mom called from the kitchen, leaning back.
"I'm off to travel around Johto some more! Maybe finally catch myself a Larvitar!" You call back as you quickly head towards the door.
"Well, alright!" Your mother called, smiling, "Just promise to be careful!"
"Aw mom, don't worry! I'l be fine, I've got my Pokemon with me!" You call, quickly shutting the door behind you.
"That boy..." Your mother sighed, shaking her head side to side as she leaned back forward, returning to her dishes, "Somtimes I wonder..."

"Yeah Larvitar hunting!" You yell, punching your fist into the sky as you walk towards the dirt road leading out of New Bark Town.
"Oh, hey Ian!" You hear someone call. You turn and glance behind you, and you spot your rivalhood friend, Lyra, running towards you, her mail bouncing along close behind her.
"Oh, 'Sup Lyra?" You ask, as she arrives next to you, leaning over and panting, slightly out of breath. You take a quick moment to admire her beauty, sure she was dressed like a Mario cosplayer, but she really was quiet a cute girl.
"So...going off to catch Larvitar?" She finnaly asked, stragitening herself back up.
"Uh..Yeah!" You quickly answer, glancing away, hoping she hadn't caught you staring.
"Well, best of luck! I bet you'll do great! C'mon Marril!" Lyra smiled, before her and her Marril quickly bounded off back towards the town.

"Heh!" You smile happiply to yourself, glad that not only had Lyra not caught you staring, but had even complemented you as well. Looked like it was going to be a great start to your brand new...
"Psst!"
"...Huh?" You blinked, glancing around.
"PSST!" it came again, louder, from some bushes. You blink, and slowly walk over. suddenly, a cloaked man jumps out form the bushes.
"Ah! Good day to you sir! Oh, I see you have a PokeGear! I'll give you a special application, free of charge!" The cloaked man cackles.
You blink, and tilt your to the side, peering at the strange cloaked man.
"...Dad?" You ask.
"...Dangit!" The claocked man groans, throwing off his cloak. Sure enough, it's your father, standing there with an application chip in his hand.
"And here I was, trying to be cool, and simulate what happened when I got this thing!" He groans, reaching forward and snatching your Pokegear.
"What are you talking about?" You ask, bewildered as your Dad hands you your PokeGear back.
"Well, I think I'll just leave you with the same instructions that were left to me!" your father grins, before proudly proclaiming, "The best way to learn, is to do!" And with that, he quickly turns, and runs off.

"Huh...So, what exactly did he install?" You wonder, opening your Pokegear and flipping to the new Application. The instructions read:

'Possession Application. Once activated, simply phone the person you wish to possess, and you shall inhabit their body. The PokeGear will travel with you through possession, so that you are not stuck in that form. Once you have possesed a new body, you get 30 seconds to decided if your body will go on auto piolet, or allow the mind swapped to inhabit it.' Underneath the instructions is the word 'Apply' in a box.

"Eh...Another one of Dad's Pranks, no doubt!" You think. Still, your curious, so you press the button. Instantly the screen changes into a little heart, with your name currently in the middle in a clear box.

Huh, so all I have to do is call someone, and I'll possess their bodies...yeah right...Still, maybe just a test..." you murmer, looking around. There was no one around, so nobody would be asking questions if you suddenly began acting rather strangely. You quickly select a name from your phonebook and dial it up, saying hello to...

You have the following choices:

1. Lyra (Your Female Rival)

2. Cathy (Your Mom)

3. A Johto Gym leader

4. A Kanto Gym leader

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/871180-Lets-begin