*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670623-Home-Alone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1670623
Your parents left you alone and your pets and plushs have been having strange cravings...

Your parents left you alone and your pets and plushs have been having strange cravings...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story allows for fore by animals and or plush toys that have come to life. Only rules
1. No Gay/Lesbian Sex (Oral is ok, just no male on male ass action and stuff like that)
2. No non-plush anthros (Plush toys can be made in any shape or size so they are fair game)
3. No terrible grammar or spelling (Microsoft word spell check if you can't spell to save your life, I will delete it if I can't understand it.)
4. Anything not mentioned above, assume it is ok.

Edit: (8/31/2010) To the authors who haven't heard of spell check, I remind you to read rule #3. Your content has been deleted and if it is rewritten as poorly as before it will continue to be deleted.
Please add, and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1670623-Home-Alone