*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of a journey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677895-Journey-of-a-Raven/cid/2233150-Beginning-of-a-journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raven
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1677895
Join Raven from Teen Titan's as she travels the Pokemon world.
Chapter #1

Beginning of a journey

    by: Raven
It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the bird-Pokémon where singing, and she was hopelessly lost. “Let’s see if I turn right here then the next street should be?” looking at her map Raven ponders her next action, thoughts drifting back to the past.

it had been some time after the final battle against the brotherhood of evil when she had a discussion with her team leader and friend Robin. “is everything alright Raven? You’ve been a bit off lately?”.
“I’m fine Robin.” At her leaders knowing look, the dark titan decides to explain. “sigh alright fine, I’m just feeling a bit of wanderlust that’s all. I guess part of me wants to see what’s out there, but I also don’t want to let down the team by leaving.” “I think I understand.” Robin say’s. “your entire life you had the prophecy hanging over your head, and just when it wasn’t anymore we had that whole mess with the brotherhood, it’s only fair that you get to see the world, you know without some doomsday plot hanging over your head that is.”
Raven was stunned. “You weren’t this understanding when Cyborg left for Titans East?” The boy wonder just shrugged. “My issue with Cyborg wasn’t so much about him leaving as it was about him making the decision without consulting with the rest of us.” Laying a hand on Ravens shoulder Robin gives her a genuine smile. “if you just talk to the team first I am sure we can figure something out.”

As Robin predicted the other Titan’s where pretty understanding about Raven’s desire to travel the world.
Arrangement’s where made and aside from a few bruised ribs curtesy of Starfire’s patented goodbye hug and a few thousand requests for souvenirs from Beast Boy, Raven was soon on her way, which led to her current predicament.
The idea of Pokémon had fascinated her, that differences in the worlds concentration of natural energies could have such a massive impact on evolution was astonishing.
The differences between the lands where Pokémon flourished and where regular animals lived was so drastic it was almost as if she hopped dimensions instead of continents.
Raven thinks it’s a good thing she put the effort into earning that provisional trainer license, all that studying certainly prepared her for operating in these regions…. If she could figure out where she was at least.
Suddenly Raven hears a cry for help, turning towards the noise she sees a black clad figure taking a briefcase from what looks like a professors aide and rushing of. As Raven rushes past the aide she hears him mumble. “No the new starters.” “Call the cops.” She calls out in passing.
Chasing the thief down several alley’s Raven thinks this would have been a lot easier with her powers.

“Dude since when are you a twin?” Rolling her eyes at Beast Boy’s antics Raven say’s. “This is a magical golem I created to help you while I am of traveling, not my twin.” A look of understanding enters Starfire’s eye’s as she responds. “then friend Raven this is like the robotic double Cyborg created for when he infiltrated the evil HIVE.” “Not exactly Starfire, my duplicate will possess all of my memories and abilities along with the bulk of my power, so she will be able to fight and act exactly like me.” “Isn’t that a bit dangerous?” a thoughtful Robin comments, followed by Cyborg. “Yea girl, what if Raven2 decides she likes being you?”

“You act as if she isn’t me.” As this response brings her friends up short Raven continues. “Raven2 as you so elegantly called her is no mere clone, she is a part of me, when I return from my journey the two of us will merge back together and become one again, so there’s no reason for her to even consider betraying me.” “I see you thought this trough, but what about you?” Robin speaks up. “You said you gave her the bulk of your power, don’t you want to keep some for yourself, for emergencies and such?” “I understand your concern Robin, but I believe my powers are best served here.” Raven responds. “The Pokémon regions don’t have supervillains like we have here, and with all that training you put us trough I am confident in my ability to handle any regular thugs I might encounter.” Shaking her head a bit at the turn the conversation has taken Raven looks reassuringly at each of her friends. “it’s not like I will be looking for trouble, I will be fine you guy’s, I promise.”

‘I’m going to get an earful from the guys for his I just know it, but I guess once a hero.’
Raven almost loses sight of the thief as the chase leads to a crowded train station, seeing a flash of black enter a train that’s about to leave the young goth quickly follows before the doors close.
Now trapped in the coupe Raven gets her first good look at the thief, Raven notices the thief is a woman but that’s about all she can tell, hood, scarf and even a pair of sunglasses this girl obviously does not want to be recognized.
“That suitcase does not belong to you, I suggest you hand it over.” The thief just scoffs and suddenly swings the suitcase towards Raven’s head, reflexes honed by crime fighting allow Raven to catch the suitcase in mid-swing starting of a fierce tug-of-war between the two.

Both Raven and the thief seem to be evenly matched when without warning the hinges of the suitcase give forcing both girls to take a step back and sending the case’s contents flying.
Looking up Raven see’s several poke-balls in the air, a quick glance shows her opponent has noticed too and is reaching to catch one, needing to act fast Raven reaches to catch the poke-ball closest to her idly noticing it has a _____symbol on it.

You have the following choices:

1. flame symbol

2. leaf symbol

3. water symbol

4. ??? symbol

5. ??? symbol

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raven (UN: ravens at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raven has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1677895-Journey-of-a-Raven/cid/2233150-Beginning-of-a-journey