*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mandy's wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2615615-Mandys-wish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RemcoB
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1680018
A girl finds a ring wich can give her anything she desires
Chapter #1

Mandy's wish

    by: Unknown
On her walk back home after school, Mandy spots something very shiny while walking by a thick patch of weeds, bending down to pick up the shiny object, she sees it's actually a beautiful golden ring with many tiny gems encrusted in it, as she picked it up she got a very sharp shock, almost dropping the ring, but just as quickly as she got shocked, the pain went away.

Continuing to examine the ring on her walk home, she finally puts on the ring and a warm feeling washed all through her body, now arriving at her front door, she walks into her home only to hear the dishes being washed, knowing her mother Eva was in the kitchen.

As Mandy says hello to her mother, she sees her mom is facing away from her while saying " welcome home dear, how was school today" ... Mandy just stood there staring at her mother's big butt, not even hearing her mother speaking.
Mandy couldn't look away from the sight in front of her, her mother was washing the dishes in her panties, Mandy thought' if I were a boy I would have a boner right now ' but being a girl I can hide it .....

Not even thinking about the ring she had found, she said under her breath " I wish that mom would see me the way that I see her" and then she said " Hi mom, school was fine but I am tired, call me down later for dinner please" as she walks upstairs into her room and lays down thinking about her mother ....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RemcoB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1680018-The-ring-of-desires/cid/2615615-Mandys-wish