*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just an Ordinary Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911164-Just-an-Ordinary-Day
by Bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1687628
A wishing stone has come to your house, but it doesn't start in your hands.
Chapter #1

Just an Ordinary Day

    by: Bob
So, you're just laying around your room, playing a good game of halo, when you hear a small boom come from downstairs. You, interested, decide to check it out. Playing around and knowing that only your mother is in the house, you call, "Mom, are you cooking again?"
Your mother is about thirty-eight years old and can't cook if her life depended on it, but she tries anyway. She doesn't take it as an insult when people make fun of her cooking, she knows it stanks. Unfortunently, right after she gave birth to your little sister, she broke up with your father, leaving only you, your sister, and her. She's a relativelly uncaring mother who has her quierks, but whenever she wants to test something, the kids are who she calls. Games, tricks, food, anything.
Your sister is a lot more annoying. She's always wanted a sister who can play girlish games with her, do girl activities, and who she can relate to. She doesn't really try to boss you around much, but usually pushes for stuff to happen.
Finally, you are a 16 year old guy that doesn't really have very many friends (due to the isolation of summer school and shyness) and (Whatever you want this guy to be).
So, you get downstairs and find ______ with a rock in her hand.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Mother

2. Your Sister

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bob (UN: bellfive3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1687628-The-Wishing-Stone-PLEASE-ADD/cid/911164-Just-an-Ordinary-Day