*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shearing Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep/cid/920187-Shearing-Day
by Rabies
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1691664
Little Vore Peep has lost her sheep, and some nasty things are about to find them.
Chapter #1

Shearing Day

    by: Rabies
Little Vore Peep ran her shears over the female's shapely behind. The ewe moaned in protest through her gag as more and more of her fur was stripped off, exposing her skin to the cool air in the barn. Most of her brothers and sisters had already been through this today, and now stood huddled in the field outside, unaware of the danger lurking overhead.

"Now don't be like that," Peep whispered, as the ewe struggled in her restraints, "You know you're enjoying this."

The ewe yelped as Peep slid a hand across her neathers, and ran two fingers across her labia. "You don't get this wet if you're not enjoying yourself." Peep said, bringing her fingers to the ewe's eyes, dripping with her fluids. "Here, I'll let you feel for yourself."

With that Peep unlatched one of the ewe's arms, and placed its hand on the ewe's sex. Almost unconsciously, the ewe plunged her fingers into her moist folds, bucking against her restraints, and moaning through her gag. Peep grabbed the ewe's hand, and pulled it away. "Now, now," she said, "There will be plenty of time for that after we're done."

Peep then took the ewe's fingers into her mouth, one by one, moaning as she sucked the juices from the ewe's fingers, as the ewe looked on longingly. "Mmm... You taste good." Peep whispered in the ewe's ear, as she strapped her hand back into the restraints.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of teasing and tormenting for the ewe, being brought right to the edge of orgasm, but never over, Peep finished shearing the poor creature, and undid the restraints. She stood the ewe up, and removed the gag, then suddenly thrust her tongue down the ewe's throat, and shoved a hand into the ewe's running pussy. The ewe couldn't help but to throw her arms around Peep, as she thrusted her hips against Peep's leg. Finally, she threw her head back, and screamed as a powerful orgasm wracked her body, splashing her juices all over Peep's leg and hand. Her legs buckled, and she began to slump to the floor. Before she could land, Peep swooped her up in her arms. "Aw, look at that, you got my pants all wet." Peep gently scolded the ewe, who could only whimper a response."It's alright, hon." She continued, putting the ewe down outside the barn, "I'll take care of it, you run along and play."

Peep gave the ewe a peck on the cheek, and a pat on the ass, as the ewe staggered out towards the field. She then returned to the barn and undid the straps on her overalls, glancing towards Shep, who's large penis had come out of its sheath, and now throbbed a bright red. "Watching that made you horny, you naughty dog, you." Shep barked approval while Peep stripped out of her overalls, freeing her ample breasts, and exposing her soaked panties. Peep brought a hand down between her legs, then brought it up and tasted her juices. "Looks like you're not the only one."

She glanced to the three remaining sheep left to be sheared. A male, a female, and a herm all lay tied up on the barn floor, occasionally struggling. Peep shot a sly look to Shep. "Lets say we have a bit of fun before we finish up."

You have the following choices:

1. Play as Vo Peep

2. Play as Shep

3. Play as a Sheep

4. Play as a Predator

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rabies (UN: rabies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rabies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691664-Little-Vore-Peep/cid/920187-Shearing-Day