*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Azrael is in the house!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/932717-Azrael-is-in-the-house
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1697529
The chance of a lifetime. Immortality, indestructibility, and a vast array of powers.
Chapter #1

Azrael is in the house!

    by: Fitzroy Clement
"Greetings, spectators! Forgive my boastfulness! I am not familar with the manners of mortals from your version of Earth! I am familar with your stories though! I am good friends your dimensions God and his son Jesus, and their mutual partner the Holy Spirit! I love Superman! I love the Christopher Reeves version! The Grant Morrison All Star version! The Alan Moore take! But I know Garth Ennis writes him best of all! Where are my manners! My name is Azrael! I am one of the Powers That Be from the Buffyverse! I am a god myself! The strongest, and most glorious, and most anonymous! Besides Superman, I also love strong women! Why do you think I set up shop in the Buffyverse and not somewhere else?! Anyways, dear mortal reader, on to the story! There are five people to choose from! Each story is wonderful! Read on!

You have the following choices:

1. An adult man

2. A teenage boy

*Noteb*
3. An older man

*Noteb*
4. A young woman or an older woman

*Noteb*
5. A teenage girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fitzroy Clement (UN: darkluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fitzroy Clement has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697529-God-Like-Power/cid/932717-Azrael-is-in-the-house