*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the old man and the poke gear
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699063-Pokemon-Possession/cid/935879-the-old-man-and-the-poke-gear
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1699063
A boy named Ian possesses people from pokemon! Please add!
Chapter #1

the old man and the poke gear

    by: TheSoullessOne
One day as you (Ian) was walking to Prof. Oaks lab to get your first pokemon you meet an old man giving out pokegear applications. You decided to get one because your mom got you some pokegear from johto. "Here kid, a free pokegear application!" the old man says. "what does it do?" you ask. "the best way to learn, is to do my friend." the old man says. "what exactly does tha-: you say but you're interupted because the old man uses teleport and is gone. You press the button application and it says possession application. *Possession application. use this application and call anyone to turn into them.* "Aww just another prank. Well I should just try it out for the kicks." you say.

You have the following choices:

1. Green your female rival

*Noteb*
2. Daisy Oak your rivals sister

*Noteb*
3. Your Mom

4. gym leaders

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSoullessOne (UN: pinoyknight8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSoullessOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699063-Pokemon-Possession/cid/935879-the-old-man-and-the-poke-gear