*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Laura's first day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1701793-Laura-Kilburn/cid/942576-Lauras-first-day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1701793
Laura Kilburn is the newest member of the Justice League but she doesn't quit fit.
Chapter #1

Laura's first day

    by: Ace of Kings
15 year old, Boston born, Laura Kilburn was so excited she could wet her self, here she was at the Justice League Watch Tower were all the most famous superheroes lived and SHE was picked to be a superhero in training. Sure she didn't fit in with the other female superheroes, they were fairly feminine and girly looking, while she was covered in rock hard muscles from years of training. But that was the price of her powers, she couldn't take the easy path, her destiny was to work hard and prove her self daily that she was worthy of her powers. That was the price of being the Kilburn Warrior.

Being the Kilburn Warrior meant Laura had to be a near perfect example of a Celtic hero to please the gods and the spirits. She thought back to only hours ago right before she got on to the shuttle when her grandmother, Samantha Kilburn, pulled her aside and told her "Remember Laura. Brave hearts, hard working hands, honest tongs, and honorable actions are the trade marks of the Kilburn Warrior. It will requirer a lot of hard work and sacrifice to please the gods and there will be many temptations to take an easier path. But you must resist because you are the Kilburn warrior and if you loose that you will never fill complete. But don't worry, I know that you won't give in. After all you are my granddaughter." But despite the words of comfort from her granny she still felt like a 6'4 foot tall, 160 pounds, muscle bound freak. Now freak may not have been the best word to describe her, it wasn't like she was one of those body building hags with the wrinkly skin and tinny boobs. From her perfectly shaped legs and ass, to her rock hard six pack and arms, she was the ideal female Celtic warrior. Plus with her hour glass figure, messy brown hair, gold color eyes, and all natural DD cup breasts meant she was quite the looker. But walking past all the skinny athletic female superheroes didn't help much.

And it wasn't just her body that made Laura feel uncomftiblh, but other things as well. For instance since she was going to be the first Celtic superhero the gods wanted her to dress like a traditional Celtic warrior, and that meant she could only wear a pair of pants, a leather belt, bits of jewelry, a bra strap, and nothing else while she was on duty, and since the council had asked that she show up wearing her superhero custom all she had on was a pair of dirty old brown pants and some war pant, which meant that she was going to see the greatest heroes in the world and she had to dress like some dirty hobo without even a pair of shoes. And since her breasts had nothing to restrain them but a leather strap that barley covered her nipples she was forced to give every man and woman in the place a free peep show, her face burning red as she felt every one looking at her. Everyone else was dressed in such nice uniforms, even if they were skin tight at least they got to cover their boobs.

"Just fucking great!" She thought to herself. "How is anyone going to take me seriously if I can't even wear a shirt? Shit! I bet Wonder Woman is going to think I'm just some over grown hocker who decided to play dress up." She really wanted to make a good impression with the League but the person she really wanted to impress was Wonder Woman, who was her hero ever since she her mother and father told her that she was going to be the next Kilburn Warrior when she was 5. Ever since then she has always looked up to the Amazon as inspiration to become the greatest supper hero she could be. And now when she finally gets the chance to meet her icon she was forced to do it naked from the wast up.

After what seemed to be an eternity of marching past staring eyes and whispering voices Laura and the other 12 superheroes in training finally made it to the out side of the Hall of Justice were the council sits and governs the league. Inside sat all the big wigs, Batman, Superman, Hawk Girl, The Green Latin, Martian Man Hunter, The Flash. and Wonder Woman. They told the teenagers that they would be interviewing them one by one, then they would test their powers and skills, and afterwords they would assign them to a teacher who would act as their mentor until they became full fledged superheroes next year. Since Laura was at the end of the line she saw what all the other kids could do. Most had some really cool powers, others not so much, however there were two things they all shared that she did not, one they all had really cool customs, while she did not, and the other was that they all had some sob story about how some random criminal killed their parents, or they were exposed to some kind of experimental thing that gave them super powers, or they were mutated as children and were now trying to help the world that rejected them. Now she was feeling really nerves because while she may have been born into a working class family she really had no sob story to explain why she was inspired to be a superhero. She was the Kilburn because she was born the Kilburn.

You have the following choices:

1. Her Turn

2. Her Turn

3. Her Turn

*Noteb*
4. Her Turn

*Noteb*
5. Her Turn

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace of Kings (UN: aceking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace of Kings has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1701793-Laura-Kilburn/cid/942576-Lauras-first-day