*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diary in the mail...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705103-The-Transformation-Diary/cid/949906-Diary-in-the-mail
by gugubu
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1705103
One day you find a diary in your mail. This is its story - a TF story!
Chapter #1

Diary in the mail...

    by: gugubu
One day while coming from work you found a parcel in your mailbox. Curiously you opened it and saw that it contained a diary and an accompanying letter. To find out what this was all about you decided to read the letter...

Hello! I guess you're wondering why there's a diary in your mail today. Well, let me explain. It's my diary, and it contains the story of how I became capable of transforming myself. Transforming myself? you might wonder?
No, I'm not axe-crazy! Read it to find out how I got this ability!

Now this pokes your interest. Curious you open the small notebook.


Entry #1 (09/02/2010):

Dear diary, this is my first entry. Oh well, I'm just starting this whole thing so I have something were I can record my experiences with my new ability. You see, I can transform myself! Crazy, huh?
I'll tell you how I got that strange ability, but first I should tell you a little bit about myself. My name is...

You have the following choices:

1. Kelly, and I'm in my last year of high school.

2. Someone else

3. Someone else

4. Someone else

5. Information

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gugubu (UN: gugubu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gugubu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705103-The-Transformation-Diary/cid/949906-Diary-in-the-mail