*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706587-Cool-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/953297-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1706587
You recieve a letter telling you that you can transform into girly objects at will
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: masterhand
You woke up on a Saturday morning It was great no teachers telling you what to do for two days it would be brilliant. You had slept in a bit later than usual as on a school day you had to get up really early so it was a nice break.

You then rushed down to the kitchen to get your breakfast when your mother was standing there with a letter for you so you took it and sat it on the table next to you while you ate your breakfast. You then grabbed the letter and went back up to your room as you never opened your post in front of other people.

When you opened the envelope you found all it contained was a letter so you read it. It said
"Dear Daniel
I have something to tell you something that is very important you, you have the power to transform, however your powers are restricted as you are only able to transform into objects that are used frequently by women or are currently being used by a women. Another ability which comes with this power is the ability to turn into female body parts and you can also turn into a manequin. While this power doesn't seem like much to you it is powerful stuff being able to turn yourself into girls objects even if the object isn't there and all this with just a thought you should try it out soon and when you want to turn back just think it in your head.
p.s there are others like you who can also transform however like you they are restricted to certain items as well however I am unable to reveal them or myself to you you must find them or wait for them to find you.
pps when you transform back you will still be in the objects shape so be careful

From

You decide it was either a joke or something unusual could happen if you thought about transforming into a girls object so you decided to try it out. You dcided you would become

You have the following choices:

1. Lucys favourite 5" heels

2. Leannes favourite pink panties

3. Mums black bra

4. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masterhand (UN: dannyboy05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706587-Cool-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/953297-The-beginning