*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706735-Legend-of-the-Swap-Wand/cid/953637-The-Beginning
by nemryn
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1706735
Zelda characters find a magical wand
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: nemryn
The Wand of Swapping: an ancient artifact whose origin is now lost. Some say the Goddesses made it, to better understand their creation; others blame a mad wizard. Wherever it came from, though, its powers are clear- its wielder has the ability to exchange the attributes- whether physical, mental, or otherwise- of any two beings, merely by willing it. Moreover, neither its victims nor anybody else will be aware of the change, only the wielder. All others will fail to notice any difference, or act like things have always been that way.

One day, this powerful artifact finds its way into the hands of one of Hyrule's residents. Who is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Link

2. Toon Link

3. More Choices

4. More Choices

*Noteb*
5. More about the wand (Reserved)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nemryn (UN: nemryn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nemryn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1706735-Legend-of-the-Swap-Wand/cid/953637-The-Beginning