*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A relaxing night at the hotel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710893-My-android-girlfriend/cid/963221-A-relaxing-night-at-the-hotel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1710893
A a man is in a hotel room and receives a package sent by his android girlfriend (18+)
Chapter #1

A relaxing night at the hotel

    by: Powersaw
You arrive from your latest business meeting, tired and really in need of some entertainment. After a relaxing shower, you put your bathrobe and lies in the bed to relax and watch some TV.
The tv is quite boring and you soon begins to think of Nadia, your girlfriend. You really love her, despite her being a built and programmed machine, and she loves you just like a real girl.
This trip is being a pain, you haven't seen her for the past 5 days, even with only one day to return home, you really wish she could be with you now. Right now she is at home, alone and 90 miles away.

You miss her love, her sex, the way she makes you almost pass out with pleasure just with her sexual abilities. You also love the way she likes to use her modular build to surprise you and in kinky ways using her ability to control her parts remotely.

Your dreams are interrupted by a knock on the door. You get up, open the door and is greeted by the hotel delivery boy:

"Good night Sir! This package arrived via mail for you"

"Hmm, i wasn't expecting anything... Wonder if i have a secret admirer"

You thank the delivery boy, tip him and closes the door.

Looking at the package, you can't help but notice the FRAGILE sign printed at the side, and also an envelope.

You open the envelope and inside there's a letter from Nadia!

"Hi sweetie! I miss you SO much! I really wish i could have you here with me. I know you will return tomorrow, but i can't wait anymore, i NEED to feel you right now, otherwise i'll go crazy! So i decided to send you this little surprise: Inside this box you will find a little part of me for you to play with. Have fun and tomorrow when you return to me, we shall have more fun.
With love, Nadia"

Could this be? Did Nadia sent a part of herself to keep you company during the night?

There's only one way to find out: You decide to carefully open the box and see what she sent you, you also can't wait to return the part to her tomorrow so you can have more sexy fun.
With your heart racing, your member already hardening with anticipation, you open the pack and is greeted by her...

You have the following choices:

1. Feet

2. Hands

*Noteb*
3. Hips (from belly button, to mid-thigh)

4. Her entire lower half, from waist down (it was a large package)

5. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Powersaw (UN: powersaw5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710893-My-android-girlfriend/cid/963221-A-relaxing-night-at-the-hotel