*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first party!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/964916-The-first-party
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1711753
Moemon, cute girls/pokemon start gaining weight - Either against their will or intentional
Chapter #1

The first party!

    by: Evil Genius
Meet the first crew of Moemon!

Name: Midnight
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Mightyena
Age: 19
Description: A dark haired beauty of a woman with a dynamite, tan body with curves in all the right places (although she thinks she can do better with her figure), usually dresses in a black leather jacket, cut off jean shorts and a silver belly shirt.
Personality: The so-called leader of this party, she’s quite prideful and has an overbearing ego. She has a quick temper when it comes to dealing with one of her other teammates (but has a secret affinity to sweets).
Extra: Loves chocolate (but doesn’t like to broadcast that to her team)

Name: Alison
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Quilava
Age: 17
Description: A small, petite girl (so much that she often gets confused that she’s a little girl) with short red and black hair with a cute face. Over her petite body is a yellow and black hoodie and a red skirt.
Personality: A hot headed girl who often bumps heads with Midnight over who’s leader and what decisions they should make. She often falls prey to cute guys and whatever tricks they have up their sleeves. Has a vulgar tongue to her.
Extra: She’s really envious of Midnight and Fontina’s figures, often wishes that she had a better body.

Name: Fontina
Gender: Female
Pokemon Based off of: Vaporeon
Age: 18
Description: A shy cute girl with short blue hair (with a few fin-like bangs) who dresses in a white blouse and a long blue skirt. She has the best figure out of the three girls on this team, and is often shy about people talking about her curvy figure.
Personality: The voice of reason in this party, although, she often has her words of wisdom ignored by the two until she actually makes her point. Loves to read and often gets too deep in her books to realize what’s happening around her.
Extra: She used to be a petite Eevee Moemon, but thanks to the group’s constant eating out during their trips, she developed her figure (and it grew worse when she turned into a Vaporeon Moemon). She’s currently on a diet.

There will be more characters added to this story when they appear. But, do you want to use this team or another?

You have the following choices:

1. To the scenarios with this team!

2. Team B

3. Team C

4. Team D

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evil Genius (UN: almaz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Evil Genius has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711753-Moemon-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/964916-The-first-party