*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arrival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724820-Alien-Slug/cid/994170-Arrival
by tocano
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1724820
You're an alien slug that happens to land on Earth.
Chapter #1

Arrival

    by: tocano
It is a cold star filled night and Amanda, a voluptuous young woman in her early twenties, was going to a party. supposedly anyone that is anyone would be there. Even the man of her dreams Robert. Amanda was a nice light chocolate skinned girl. Smooth skin, beautiful light brown eyes, full lips, and high cheek bones. She was excited about the party that would start in a 2 hours. Such little time for her to get ready. It was going on to 9:00 PM when she had finished readying herself up. Her beauty at its peak tonight. She had red lipstick on and black eye shadow. She wore a tight skirt that was slightly above her knees. with a purple button shirt on with a thick belt right under her 38CC breasts. She had on also black stockings with purple 4 inch pumps. What a sight for sore eyes she was.

Her long silky black hair ended at her mid-back. Suddenly, she heard a car honking from outside. It was her ride which was also her best friend Kimberly. she rushed to a full view mirror and checked herself out to make sure she had got everything right. She turned to look at her back and then her nice, round ass. More honking from the car outside. "I'm coming!" she had yelled out with her delicate voice as she emerged from her house. "Bout time girl! The party is about to start! Let's make a move!: Kimberly said rushing her friend. As Amanda was walking to the car she managed to look up into the sky and notice a bright white light, almost seeming to grow larger the longer she stared at it. "What on Earth are you looking at Amanda?" Kimberly said looking up to see the very same ball of light advancing towards their position. Suddenly, it landed with a bright flash 4 feet away from Amanda. Kimberly who had managed to duck and out of panic ran out of her car and into the house. Amanda unafraid of what happened, walked to the 2 foot wide crater. Only to her surprise to see a soccer ball sized organic meteorite.

She leaned in to get a better view of what it was as it suddenly opened up revealing a 6 inch long alien worm like entity in there. Her eyes widened as the alien shot tentacles at her wrapping around her head as it suddenly pulled itself into her open mouth. Her cheeks distended and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as the tail of the alien wriggling around outside of her mouth finally disappeared into her. Kimberly finally peeked outside the window only to see her friend on the floor shaking, as if she was having a seizure. Amanda had finally arched her back as she came to. Standing up as if nothing happened, she looked at her dainty hands and looked up only to see her friend emerge from the house. Little did Kimberly know, Amanda wasn't Amanda anymore. It was an alien that killed her and assumed her identity by absorbing the memories she had. "Oh my god! Amanda! Are you alright?" Kimberly in shock looked Amanda over to see any anomalies on her. "I'm fine, Kimberly... really I am." But on the inside she wasn't, She was laughing on the inside knowing the truth to what happened to Her so called friend.

This is what Amanda looks like: http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/...

This is what Kimberly looks like: http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/...

This is the alien: http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/...

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the Party already?

2. Try and infect Kimberly with a duplicate of your worm self?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tocano (UN: tiscanio1337 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tocano has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1724820-Alien-Slug/cid/994170-Arrival