*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hey High School
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732665-Hey-High-School/cid/1014812-Hey-High-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jason
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1732665
You're a new student surrounded by delinquents, who aren't as tough or smart as they seem.
Chapter #1

Hey High School

    by: Jason
Hey! My name is Josh, and I'm starting my first day of Hey High School. I just transferred here, on account of my parents moving because of their new jobs. When I first visited Hey High Sch-...

Wait, did someone seriously name this school Hey High School? If you took away the "High School", it would just be Hey. As in someone from another school asking you, "So what school do you attend?"

And you'd be like, "Hey."

How much of an idiot would you sound like if you answered that type of question with a response similair to that of hi, hello, or I notice you standing there in front of me?

Ahem.

Anyway, I entered my homeroom and took my seat before any of the other students arrived. Way before, actually. Homeroom stated at 8:15....it's 8:30, and not even the teacher is here. Maybe I read something wrong. Oh crap, maybe this isn't my homeroom.

I finally decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Sit and wait

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Guidance Office

*Noteb*
3. Peek out into the hallway

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jason (UN: jasonwrtr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jason has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732665-Hey-High-School/cid/1014812-Hey-High-School