*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1733885-Elanas-Dirty-and-Sexy-Soles/cid/1017529-The-new-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1733885
That new girl Elana sure has some sexy soles...
Chapter #1

The new Girl...

    by: Dr. Doctor
It was first period. Spanish was boring enough as it is. But it was a Monday. You sat there wishing something would happen. Nothing could please you right now. Your girlfriend broke up with you because all you wanted to do was play with her feet rather than make out with her. Nothing seemed right in this world. And all the girls at your school knew yo had a foot fetish. They tried to stay away from you as much as possible.


Your teacher announced that the class was getting a new student. You suddenly looked up. A new girl walked in. She was really hot. And (even though it was DECEMBER!!!) she was wearing a pair of blue flip flops. Showing off her size 9 and a 1/2 feet with her medium sized toes painted in an lovely aqua color. "Class, this is our new student. Her name is Elana Hugget." Elana waved hello. You waved back. "Now Elana take a seat anywhere you want..."


Elana started walking towards some of the popular kids. Figures...popular kids get all the luck. Then something miraculous happened. She walked towards your desk and sat down next to you. She smiled as she sat down. "Hi!" she said in an energetic voice. "Uh hi...my name is(Your name here)." You reply. Elana giggled. "I like that name. I used to have a boyfriend named(your name here) you know." Does this mean she was single? Then Elana passed you note. You looked up at her. She signaled you to read it. It said...


(Your name here),


This may seem weird but...do you like feet?


Elana...



You finished the note and looked back at Elana...You nodded. Elana gave a sort of quiet cheer. You looked down at her feet. They were so sexy...Elana passed you another note. This one said...



So you wanna get to know me and my feet and lunch break?

Elana



You then scribbled on the note: YES, HELL YES!!! and passed it to her. This had to be you lucky day.

You have the following choices:

1. Meet her at lunch

2. Surprise her with a tickle on her sole

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Doctor (UN: sonawuy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr. Doctor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1733885-Elanas-Dirty-and-Sexy-Soles/cid/1017529-The-new-Girl