*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finding narue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2092237-Finding-narue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1736982
Narue's been gone for months. You and chijinda set out to find her
Chapter #1

Finding narue

    by: darkjak45
One and half year later
You and Chijinda are on a ship headed to a island. Narue’s last known location was that she was headed to that island. A chance she might be there. Chijinda said. You nod your head. Still can’t talk since the surgery? Chijinda said. You nod no. Does it hurt when you try to talk? He said. You try to say narue, but your throat immediately starts hurting. I’ll take your word for it. You know, you didn’t have to go through that thing. He said. You know that only you were the one who had to go through it. Just in case of a repeat, you would be ready. After a few minutes, the boat docks on the island. Heh. Quaint little town. So this is Hanpanee island? This little fishing village has a wharf on this huke of a rock. Come on. Let’s see if the locals know anything. You hesitate to step off the boat. I’ve told you already, we’ll find her. And trust me, she’ll be ecstatic to see you. And if something does happen, we’ll handle it together. Remember? He said. He extends his fist. You extend yours and bump fists. Nothing we can handle together, right? He said. You nod yes and get off the boat.

You and chijinda go around and speak to the villagers. Since you couldn’t speak yet, the questioning went slow. Well, we’ve got nothing, but an urban legend about some damn giga giantess that is so huge, that she could pierce the clouds. Chijinda said. You just roll your eyes when you heard the legend. Ugh. How many girls would match narue here? So far, I’ve seen 5 woman here who looks like her, but isn’t her. Damn. We’ve been at this for hours. You find anything? He said. You show him a few piece of papers that have been torn out of a book. Hmmm. This is narue’s hand writing. She always dot her I’s with a little smiley face. These few pages talks about what she was doing on this island, but not why. We should keep our eyes open for these. Might help us find narue. He said. You’re worried that you might have given narue too hard of a time and that might be the reason she came to this island. Hey, I know what you’re thinking. You didn’t make her come her. She probably has another reason for coming her. Come on. Let’s head north. Must be someone that knows something. He said. You nod your head and you both head north.

After a thirty minute travel, you both come across a school. Let’s investigate there. Chijinda said. You hold him back and point out the gate is closed and that it’s being guarded by two girls. Hmm. They seem like they won’t let us in. Let’s get out of here. You said. Before you leave, you have the strange feeling of being watched. By familiar eyes. You stop chijinda and point at that school. We can’t get inside. Not with those girls there. He said. You toss a rock near them and the sudden sound catches their attention. With their backs turned, you and chijinda bolt over the metal gate. We’re inside. Let’s go. Chijinda said. You both head into the school. You both make tracks to the headmaster’s office. No one’s here. He said. You put up a spike cam and listening device right on the bookcase but cover it well behind books to hide it, but able to see whoever is in here. Nice thinking. This place was a bust. Let’s go. He said. When you two leave, you bump into someone. Ow! What’s the big idea? Wait, you two!?! ……This is bad! She said. Before you could see her, she runs off out of sight. She left pretty quickly. You ok? Chijinda said. You nod yes and stand up. Let’s get off campus before we’re sighted for trespassing. Chijidna said. You both head out the same way you two came in.

Well, that was uneventful. Didn’t get to fully explore. He said. You smirk and hand him some notebooks you found on that bookcase. You are a detective. He said. As chijinda reads the notes, he seems surprised. This…..just got serious. Look. The Heavenly Queens are here. And there are mentions of us in here. Seems like they want revenge on us. Well, Kanon and Reina do. Ugh. Seems like still, a Neo version was created. He said. You crack your knuckles. *Sigh* Well, can’t say we didn’t try to stop them. After all that we did, seems like people still want to try. Seems like our job is twofold. First, we find narue. Then whatever is going on here is done. Come on. Let’s head to the Inn and put all this together. Chijinda said. You two head back to the village just as evening hits. Come on. Our boss was nice enough to pay for this place. Pretty nice of him since this is an unofficial job. Chijinda said. You both head inside. Since you found more of those diary pages, I think narue is here. Just a matter of where. From what I’ve read so far, she felt never felt the same after that nuke was dropped. She felt responsible. Chijinda said. Now, you feel bad. You did what you thought was right. When we find narue, tell her she had nothing to do with that. He said. You felt somewhat better. You can eat right? He said. You nod yes. Come on. Nice little seafood place near the docks. My treat. He said. As you both set out, you see a two of the Queens. Chijinda! We’ll have you two brought down right here and now! Mizuho said. ……..Indeed, chijinda….. I will defeat the both of you on my honor! Lady Masque said. Couldn’t pick a better time. Right when we’re worn ragged. Where’s you’re so called “honor” In a straight up ambush? And here I thought we’d already won this. Chijinda said. Your judgment was right. Time to see if it paid off.

Lady Masque attacks you, but you were able dodge and kick her back. You attack her and break right through her guard and punch her right in the face. You see chijinda is having little trouble handling Mizuho. Keep her busy. Chijinda said. You nod. Doge multiple sword slashes and grab and stop her sword. Give in! She said. You force her sword into the ground and hit her multiple times in the body. She manage to block your last punch and leaves you open. She slices your mid-section and leaves a medium size gash. When you look at the gash, Masque comes at you with a slash. You didn’t have time to dodge it. You came to a split second decision and use your enhancements. A yellow and black ring forms in both eyes and her attack phases right through you. What is this?!? She said. You turn her around and punch her right in the face with extra strength. You then grab her and force her into the ground and kick her aside. Then the rings disappear from your eyes.

Uuungh…..They are just as strong as I remember… Mizuho said. ….Guhh…..These two….. To think…..they’ve improved……in skill even further…. Masque said. We do what we can. We’d be happy to hear your circumstances now and….What the? Rain? Chijinda said. Rain mysteriously starts to fall even though not a cloud is in the night sky. This rain….n….No, it can’t be…?! But…..We’re still…. Mizuho said. …….This can’t be!! Why would they when we’re still here in the village?! Even they can be so low…. Masque said. A drop of rain fail right into your hand. As you look at the droplet, you analyze it with your cybernetic enhanced eye. The droplet is quickly analyze and it shows that there is a special compound in it. Then you see Kanon come out of nowhere …….I’m fuckin’ disgusted here. I just came to kill time by watching the slaughter, only to see you to getting yer’ asses kicked. And you sad sacks seriously called yourselves members of the Heavenly queens? That been said…. Ahhhh Fuck all this! I’ve had it with your bullshit! There’s a limit to how damn weak you can be, and you bitches Passed with flying colors! That fuckin’ does it! Just sit back and watch with these assholes here while you all become future red dots! Kanon said. Then she throws blinding dust in chijinda’s eyes. Can’t…..see! What’d she throw?! Chijinda said. Tootles bitches. Try you best to suffer the most pathetic, microscopic deaths imaginable. She said before running off. You chase after her and she seems to notice. She stops and confronts you.

So you did follow me. I thought you were the dumb one. I haven’t forgotten the nuke you dropped in my head! And the fact that you saved my life like I was in need. I’ve thought of nothing but revenge against you the most. All of the queens wanted nothing but that. Maybe Reina more than me, but seems like I will get it first before everyone else. That is, if you want to. Your friend is in some deep trouble back there. Maybe get even worse for everyone there. She said. You look back behind you. Your choice, dickhead. Me and you can settle matters right here and now and I tell you everything, but maybe it will be the last time chijinda or that village is seen alive. Or you could go back and TRY to save them all, but letting me escape and all the precious information I have go with it and never know what’s going on. She said.

The information Kanon has would be a gold mine. She could tell you what’s going on. Maybe even where narue is. But you have to get back to chijinda to see if he’s alright. So, what’s it going to be? kanon said.

You have the following choices:

1. Let her go and head back

*Noteb*
2. Take Kanon down

3. four months later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736982-Shrink-high-2/cid/2092237-Finding-narue