*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of a New Life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1038118-The-Beginning-of-a-New-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1743219
After seeing enough stories about women only, it's time for some MEN!
Chapter #1

The Beginning of a New Life

    by: BrutusRat
Here you are, mind still mostly stuck in the 90's, and your love for cartoons has reached a brand new area of obsession. Your life seemed to be at a dead end, until one day, you come across an ad in the paper, looking for volunteers for a new television experiment. Excitement rushes through you as you instantly apply for it.


A few days later, you get a call from the company, telling you that you need to come down as quickly as possible. When you arrive, they put you in a small room, with a TV, remote, and a chair. The scientist there gives you simple instructions: Pick a TV show. Any show, and watch it through.

So you pick a channel, and immediately feel something was off. You look back to find that the scientist had left the room, and the TV had started glowing. With a bright flash, you find yourself no longer in the small room, but instead flying through what appears to be a warp hole. You black out before landing, with a thud, on the ground.


You open your eyes after a while, rubbing your head.

Which show did you watch?

You have the following choices:

1. Swat Kats

*Noteb*
2. Sam & Max: Freelance Police

3. Biker Mice from Mars

4. Megas XLR

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BrutusRat (UN: chaoscomm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrutusRat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743219-Male-Toon-MacroVore/cid/1038118-The-Beginning-of-a-New-Life