*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How it all began...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1039857-How-it-all-began
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
Chapter #1

How it all began...

    by: LittleLexy
"UGH! Good bye, Alex!"

Lauren slammed her house phone back onto the receiver. Yet another pleasant conversation with her best friend had ended on a note of how he still loved her and wished to be with her. Alex had confessed his feelings for her quite some time ago. Before they even finished middle school, actually. But she was just never interested in him like that. Time and time again she had found other guys that she had relationships with, but none of them ever worked out. Until now, that is. She had recently met a guy named Ryan. He was sweet as could to her and even Alex. Now Alex was really nice to Ryan too, but his consistent badgering about being in love with her was really putting a strain on her and Ryan's relationship. Ryan wouldn't come out and say it, afraid to upset her, but she knew.

"Bah. There must be someway I can make him stop bring this up..." She had often considered bringing Alex into her and Ryan's relationship, as the two had been looking for a three-way. But she and Ryan both were looking for a female for that spot, not another guy. Lauren let out a sigh in frustration. What could she do?! Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door of her dorm room. She jumped up and walked to door, opened it, but was surprised to see that there was no one there. "That's weird..." Then looking down, she saw a small package sitting on the ground. She kneeled down and lifted it up. There was a note attatched that read, "Hopefully this will resolve your problem." There was no signature or anything. Nothing indicating who left it.

Lauren stepped back into her room and closed the door. Opening up the package revealed what looked like a television remote. "Haha! I get it. Watching some tv will take my mind of the problem. Very funny. Might as well use it after someone went through the trouble of wrapping and leaving it." Walking back to her bed room, Lauren pointed the remote at her 12'' tv and pressed the green button in the right corner of the remote. To her surprise, a green beam shot out of the remote and engulfed the tv! Then right before her eyes, the television shrunk in size! From a 12'' to a 6''!

"Oh my God! This remote... shrinks things?!" Lauren almost couldn't believe her eyes. But reaching out, she felt the tv and knew it wasn't just some illusion. But then she saw a red button in the left corner of the remote. "What does this red button do?" To her surprise it actually returned the tv to its originial size! "So each time I use the green button, things shrink in half, while the red doubles their size. Interesting..." Then she remembered Alex. Did the note mean for her to use it on him? It would be perfect! Alex could get in her pants like he always wanted and she and Ryan could finally get that three-way. Albeit a bit different than she expected...

So Lauren...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LittleLexy (UN: ellsworth123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/1039857-How-it-all-began