*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the tournament through the sky...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749624-Deadly-Feet/cid/1050324-Entering-the-tournament-through-the-sky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749624
You enter a martial arts tournament filled with girls... Based on the work of MartinXManga
Chapter #1

Entering the tournament through the sky...

    by: Vincanity
You wake up to a dark and gloomy day, with storm clouds looming overhead... But for you, today is going to be a great day! Finally your chance to prove that your martial arts skills are beyond that of any female. You get yourself a big breakfast and dash out the door to head for this tournament..... Wait a second.... You don't know WHERE this tournament is! Shit, what do you do now??

You stand out front your house, feeling stupid, when you hear a strange noise from above... You look up only to see a massive whirl-hole opening in the clouds. Now this is wierd... All of a sudden, your feet lift off the ground... you're moving towards the whirl-hole! You can't stop yourself.... You try, but it is useless. You can only watch as you get closer and closer to the whirl-hole in the sky. You close your eyes as you pass through it, and you suddenly feel like you have been sucked through a large pipe. You open your eyes and all you see are random colours whooshing past... purple... yellow.... green... black... red....

You close your eyes and then you feel a thud on your back and your world stops spinning. You open your eyes....

You have the following choice:

1. You have reached... The Final Tournament

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vincanity (UN: vincanity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749624-Deadly-Feet/cid/1050324-Entering-the-tournament-through-the-sky