*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1052737-Beginning
by fred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750770
Body swap story. Please add. Anything is alowed.
Chapter #1

Beginning

    by: fred
You are alone in your home. Your mom and sister are out shopping. You are boared so you decide to go down to the basement to play the Xbox 360. When you are down there you notice an oddly dusty bit of the wall. You quickley rub it off to reveal a door that you didn't know was there. You open it and go inside. It is very dark but you turn on a light that is in there. Ahead of you is a machine with two pods. You go to examine it and find a small book. On the cover it says: Body Swapping Machine Instructions. You think it is just a trick and can't possibly work but out of boredom you read the instructions anyway. They say all you need to do is get a person in each pod and one person has to press a button inside one of the pods for it to work. You hear the door open upstairs and it's your mom and sister back. You want to try the machine with someone. Who do you try it with?

You have the following choices:

1. Helen your mom

2. Anne your younger sister

3. Christine your older sister

4. Your girlfriend

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fred (UN: fs123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fred has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750770-Body-Swap/cid/1052737-Beginning