*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Worst First Day Ever!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1062942-Worst-First-Day-Ever
by dr.bob
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing · #1756034
Your a new Intern at Sacred Heart hospital. When you get there everybody's gone.
Chapter #1

Worst First Day Ever!

    by: dr.bob
Your name is Eric. You've just been hired to work at Sacred Heart and you head over there with a smile on your face. You heard the great stories that people always said about that place, how everyone there's super nice and really funny and you couldn't wait to get there and meet everyone.
When you get there, you see that every parking space in the lot is full. This means everyone is at work and you get to meet them all on your first day! You walk in already extremely happy but as you walked past the front desk you notice...there's nobody here. You walk around, looking into patients rooms and nurses stations and still found nobody. You were about to leave, thinking today must be some sort of holiday when you notice three women standing by a nurses station laughing to themselves.
As you walked closer to them you noticed they were all extremely attractive. One was a hot blond girl wearing a low-cut dress that showed off her breasts nicely. The other, shorter women was a hot Latina wearing pink scrubs. The last was a tall women who looked kind of old but her face looked younger (probably botoxed.) She kept using her arms to squeeze her breasts together and you could have sworn you saw something moving under her shirt.
"So what are you doing with J.D, Elliot?" The short Latina asked the blond. "I'm not torturing him, I gave him to one of his exes to play with. What are you doing with Turk, Carla?" She asked back. Carla grinned and looked down at her shoes, "well, he never wanted to rub my feet after work. I'm not giving him a choice now." She said and laughed. They both looked towards the older looking women, "What about you and Dr.Cox, Jordan?" Elliot asked. Jordan laughed and looked down at her breasts, "He's hanging around." She joked.
"Excuse me." You interrupted. The three women looked at you and grinned. You start backing up when Carla grabs your arm in a tight grip. You try to pull free but it's no use, she's got a good grip. "Elliot, now." Carla told the blond. Elliot put her hand in her lab coat she was wearing and pulled out some sort of gun. She pointed it at you and in an instant you black out.
You awoke in a box surrounded by at least three hundred people, most of which were in scrubs. You got up off the ground and looked around, all of these people looked terrified and some were even holding each other for comfort. You were about to question whats going on when the ground shook. A bright light came over you and you looked up to see a giant pair of hands lifting a box lid into the air. The hands belonged to that blond doctor, Elliot. You understood what was happening now, these three women shrunk everyone in the hospital and were keeping them all trapped in this box. Elliot put the box lid down and started scanning the box for something. Her eyes meet yours and she reached out and grabbed you in a tight grip. "Your coming with me, big boy." She told you with a smile. She looked back into the box and grabbed another doctor who was wearing a bandanna over his forehead. He seemed to be enjoying this, judging by the grin on his face. "Carla wants a quick word with you Todd." Elliot told him, which The Todd answered back "sweet."
Elliot got up and walked away from the chorus of screams coming from the box. Where does Elliot take you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.bob (UN: shwnbob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.bob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756034-Scrubs-Shrinking-on-the-job/cid/1062942-Worst-First-Day-Ever