*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It was a dark and stormy night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756346-Haunting-Isnt-It/cid/1063697-It-was-a-dark-and-stormy-night
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1756346
Three guys and a hunted mansion that is set on feminizing the trespassers.
Chapter #1

It was a dark and stormy night

    by: Dayeandknight
It was a dark and stormy night, but isn’t it always with these sort of stories? The rain was coming down hard as three young guys try to make their way home. Alex, Sam, and Zack were on their way back from a swim meet that ended with them not only losing, but losing bad. Maybe the other teams where just better, maybe they need to practice more but what ever the reason, their spirits were low.

Sam slapped Alex’s hand as he tried to change the station.

“My car, my music” Sam announced, like it was his catchphrase.

“If I had known that I would have drove, you have awful tastes” Alex proclaimed with disgust.

Zack sat in the backseat, staring out the window. He hadn't said much since they left. He cound't help but feel like the other two blamed him for their dreadful time. He just kept dwelling on how miserable he did.

The radio was in the middle of a car insurance commercial when the car stalled out.

Sam tried to turn the engine but there was no sign of life in the thing.

“I really should have drove” Alex said matter of factly.

“I just got this thing out of the shop, there is no reason for Thor to be acting up.” Sam said befuddled.

“You named your car Thor?”

“You know, because it’s a dodge avenger”

“Nerd.”

“Whatever,” Sam took out his phone. “Someone pass me their phone, I’m not getting signal”

Alex did the same and got the same results “same here, Zack what about you?”

Zack wasn’t really listening; he was just steady watching the rain fall. While drifting he could swear he saw a light blink.

“Hey, space cadet! Phone!”

Zack was started but quickly regained his composure and did the same as the other two with a similar outcome.
“Satellite must be down or something. Crap, I don't want to sleep in the car.”

Looking out the window, Zack once again could swear he saw something. “Guys, I think there’s something out there,” Zack says while motioning in the direction of the lights.

Sam looked out. “There shouldn’t be, there’s nothing but woods for…” Sam found himself cut buy a flash of lighting. The darkness was lifted for only a moment but long enough for them to see the imposing looking manor on a hill.

“Maybe we could ask to use their phone so we can call AAA.” Sam contemplating.

“Beats staying in here” Agreed Alex.

You have the following choices:

1. Nobody’s Home

2. A warm welcome

3. A creepy welcome

*Noteb*
4. The Door is Locked

*Noteb*
5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dayeandknight (UN: dayeandknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1756346-Haunting-Isnt-It/cid/1063697-It-was-a-dark-and-stormy-night