*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757173-What-Happens-in-Chem-Episode-2/cid/1065485-Introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757173
This is a choose your own adventure giantess micro, vore, and cleavage story.
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: Hyadekii
The sound of dripping water wakes you up. Your eyes peel open slowly, and at first, all you see is a blurry bunch colors and lights. As your mind clears, you’re able to gather your bearings and stand, but you’re not sure where you are. The last thing you remember is entering a dark room, with a strange sign above it, but you can’t for the life of you remember anything else.

You look around, and nothing is recognizable, but you see large strange shapes all around which look familiar. You notice a large metal structure jutting from a white clean porcelain mountain, you fall to your knees as you begin to understand just where you are. The white sky and dripping water, it looks like a changing room but it’s somehow increased in scale immensely. Your standing on the edge of a sink, and suddenly you remember vaguely where you are. You came into the all girl’s school across the street from your all boys school to meet with your girl friend Adriana. But how did you end up here, and shrunken!

You hear a door swing open, and fall shut. “shit” you whisper under your breath.
You see an enormous women walk in, she is stunning. Long brown hair, cute nose and glasses, nice ass, great legs, big tits. She is wearing the school’s uniform, a blouse shirt with a skirt, her skirt is really short and she has 3 out of the 6 buttons on the shirt undone, exposing her bra and beautiful cleavage.

You don’t remember how you know, but you recognize her as Alison, she knows Adriana but isn’t her closest friend, but they know each other pretty well.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hyadekii (UN: hyadekii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hyadekii has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757173-What-Happens-in-Chem-Episode-2/cid/1065485-Introduction