*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1081182-The-swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1764760
What happens when a freshman gamer swaps heads with the head senior cheerleader?
Chapter #1

The swap

    by: The Head Swapper
Mark was awoken by his alarm playing his favorite band Underoath. Mark lazily slapped the off button and got ready for school. He examined his pale skinny body in the mirror and tried to flex, but the lack of muscle wasn't helping his case. Mark slid into his jeans, pulled on a Halo Reach shirt he recieved with the game and slid on his VANS skater shoes. Mark hurriedly rushed downstairs and quickly grabbed a pop tart out of the cupboard. He hurriedly ran outside and managed to make the bus. Mark instinctively knew who to sit with when he got on.

Upon entering Mark took a seat with his best pal in the world J.T. Mark and J.T. went back about 10 years and they immediately began talking about the field trip they were going on, "Dude! Whole Friday in the woods and a full weekend of playing Halo!" Mark grinned at J.T.'s statement, "Hang out at the mall, see some chicks." J.T. laughed, "Like we'll ever get to see some chicks."



Meanwhile Alyssa Andrews was hurriedly slipping into her cheerleading uniform. It was gameday so she had to wear her wildcats gear. Alyssa was pretty happy. Who wouldn't be. She was the most popular girl and she knew it. She had a perfect body, perfect hair, and a pretty face. She knew however that she didn't have the smarts. That was why Alyssa was dreading this day. She had to go on a boring field trip in the middle of the woods with a bunch of freshmen and her ex-boyfriend Chuck. Alyssa applied her makeup, grabbed her purse, and drove to school.



When Mr. Jones' biology class arrived in front of the school Mark and J.T. got on the bus first. Not wanting to get beat up by the senior football players in their class they sat in the middle of the bus. When the football players did come on they were confronted by them. Chuck led the attack, "You freshmen better get in the back. Your seats have more room." Not wanting to get in any trouble the two hurried to the back and awaited the arrival of their dream girl.

When Alyssa got on the bus Mark and J.T.'s jaws dropped. Her perfect legs, short skirt, and large breasts made the two drool with excitement. When Mr. Jones finished doing the roll call the bus left the school and headed to the national park outside of town.

The whole trip took about 3 hours as the bus went further and further into the park. Pretty soon the road was lined so densely with trees that one could barley see anything in the woods.

When the bus stopped everyone left the bus and Mr. Jones began to give out partner assignments for the day. He began to call out pairs, "J.T. Spencer is with Chuck Urlacher" Mark looked over at J.T. and expressed a long of sorrow for him. Next Mr. Jones said, "Mark Riley is with Alyssa Andrews"

Mark was shocked. He was paired with the sexiest girl at his school! Alyssa on the other hand was disappointed. She wanted to be with another girl, but she realized that this Mark kid would probably do all the work for her.

As the class broke into pairs Mark was extremely nervous and approached Alyssa, "Hey Alyssa..." Alyssa looked at him and simply said, "Hey" As Mark and Alyssa opened their packet for the day they read where they had to go. They were the fungus part of the class and had to go deep into the forest in order to collect a fungus sample. As far as they knew, they would be on their own.

As Mark and Alyssa set out to get some fungus an awkward dialogue developed, "So...Alyssa...How do you like Biology?" "To be perfectly honest its really dumb. I can't understand half the crap and its boring. I also hope you ralize that you're doing all the collecting. There is no way in hell I'm going to ruin my nails by picking up some fungus."

As the two got deeper in the woods the two stopped hearing birds chirping and wind blowing. A sudden stillness seemed to fall over the forest. Alyssa began to become creeped out and started getting closer to Mark, which in turn made Mark's erection grow ever so more. Just when the stillness seemed to be complete the two heard a shuffling in the trees and suddenly a book feel in front of them. Alyssa screamed as the book fell and fully embraced Mark.

Mark being the man in the situation examined the book. The cover read, "Head Wish". Mark confused opened the cover and read all kinds of names lining the inside page. As he flipped to the first page there was a message on the top, "Write your wish here and sign your names" Mark kind of laughed at the book and showed it to Alyssa. Alyssa said, "We should probably sign it. Apparently a bunch of other people have. Its like a little tradition." Alyssa pulled out a pen and wrote in the book, "I wish I was smarter and had less pressure on me." She then signed her name and handed the book to Mark. Mark, not wanting to dissapoint Alyssa grabbed the pen and wrote "I wish I was more popular."

Suddenly a great wind took over the area and leaves began to swirl everywhere. The force of the wind was so strong that the two lost conciousness...



Mark opened his eyes and saw tree branches above him. He moved his head up and was greeted by an intense pain in his neck. As he sat up he felt something fall on his upper thigh. As he looked down he saw two tan and shapely legs. Confused, Mark reached forward and tried to grab the legs, but was shocked when he saw two tan, dainty hands reaching towards the perfect legs. Mark was shocked somehow he had switched bodies with Alyssa. As he continued to feel her body he heard a groaning coming from behind him. As Mark stood up he took full account of his situation. He attempted to pull down the short skirt, but he was instead showing more of his ass. When Mark looked towards the groaning he saw what was obviously his body, but for some reason there was blonde hair on top on the body.

Mark was confused. If he had swapped bodies, then why does his body have blonde hair? Suddenly everything clicked. Mark felt his face and could feel his masculine structures and facial hair. He had somehow swapped heads with Alyssa Andrews the head cheerleader!

You have the following choices:

1. Alyssa wakes up

2. She's still passed out

3. Other beginning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764760-Head-of-the-Class/cid/1081182-The-swap