*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ecchiluv Awakens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096833-Ecchiluv-Awakens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1771925
There's a new legendary in the pokeverse, and it's going to spice things up there! GPs
Chapter #1

Ecchiluv Awakens

    by: tmansl997
Many miles below the surface of the earth sleeps a powerful pokemon known as Ecchiluv. This pokemon was well loved in ancient times, but he realized that the humans no longer needed him, so he decided to sleep, until a day far in the future when he felt it was time to return. No one today knows that Ecchiluv exists or ever has existed. But today... today Ecchiluv returns to see how the world has changed.

The ground rumbled as Ecchiluv burst from the ground, finally awakened. He was small for such a powerful pokemon, about the size of a human. His skin was orange and shiny, with many purple markings. His legs were double bent and ended in hard claws. His arms were more human-like. At his groin was a purple, loincloth-like flap of skin. His head had a short muzzle in the front and a long spike in the back. His eyes were like human's, only the white's were purple and the pupil was triangular. His mouth was filled with sharp teeth, and had a long, pointed tongue. He was a psychic type. "Ah... It's good to be back. I wonder how this world's been since I last saw it?" he literally thought out loud. He closed his eyes and, using his psychic powers, scanned the world over to see how things were going. Cities, people, pokemon, battles, he saw it all. And when he finished, he couldn't help but remark, "Wow... things have gotten boring since I left here. Seems they needed me more than I thought! Welp, time to spice things up!" For you see, Ecchiluv was known as the Pervert Pokemon. His powers all revolved around sexy subjects, and the changes he gave people (and pokemon) tended to be contaigious.

What should Ecchiluv do first?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771925-Pokemon-Hentai-Ecchiluv/cid/1096833-Ecchiluv-Awakens