*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/1103337-The-Future
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1775015
In the far future, the expansion virus continues to infect!
Chapter #1

The Future

    by: expandor
The Expansion Virus, originally known as the E-Formula, was created by the corrupt, power hungry Shadow-Tech corporation in the early 21st century. The Virus was originally designed for the military to improve the strength and size of an armies soldiers. However, the Virus was unstable, and would increase a person's body size in huge and unpredictable ways.

Following an accident at the underground facility where the formula was created, the Virus was released into the outside world and went on to infect millions. In a matter of weeks, most of the world had succumbed to the effect of the Virus and civilisations crumbles into chaos.

Three hundred years later...

Following the outbreak of the virus in 2010, the world descended into anarchy. Years later, Shadow-Tech, the secretive corporation behind the creation of the Virus, managed to seize power and began to find ways to control the Virus. They steered humanity's destiny towards the stars, developing technology to allow mankind to travel at the speed of light and explore the galaxy in pursuit of new worlds.

Although weakened by the Virus, the planet Earth, under Shadow-Tech's control, formed a mighty empire which began to explore the galaxy, encountering alien races, new worlds and new opportunities. But still, the Virus remained and it's legacy lived on...

Though they claim to only act in humanity's best interests, Shadow-Tech continue to look for ways to use the Virus to accelerate genetic engineering and improve their empire. To this end, they have set up laboratories around the galaxy, continuing their immoral experiments.

Characters:

Grace: A former agent of Shadow-Tech, who stole company secrets and went on the run after the company put a price on her head. A very moral person, Grace betrayed Shadow-Tech after she found evidence of their many illegal activities. Grace is a stunning, 24 year old blonde, who, now that she is on the run, is looking for ways to stay two steps ahead of her former employers.

Brooke: A sassy, 26 year old con-woman who possesses her own spaceship and can often be found in the outer colonies, making shady deals with criminals and pirates. The raven haired Brooke often uses her beautiful appearance to wrap men around her little finger before stealing all their money. Brooke has a kind heart, but she is a woman you do not want to cross.

Krysta: Krysta is from an alien species called the Vizians, who inhabit the paradise like world of Vizia. The Vizians are identical to human beings, apart from their blue skin and pointed, elf like ears. Vizia is one of the worlds where Shadow-Tech have been conducting their evil experiments. The Vizians are a peaceful race who are seen as primitive due to their lack of modern technology and space travel. Krysta is 20 years of age and has a cunning mind, she wants nothing more than to see Shadow-Tech removed from her planet.

Lieutenant Karlie Fairbourne: An Earth soldier, commanding an all female squad of marines. Karlie is young, but experienced. Her girlish good looks often cause others to underestimate her abilities, but she is capable of kicking a large amount of ass. A busty red head, aged 23 years old.

Eliza: Eliza is a mysterious girl who remembers very little of her past. She was experimented upon by Shadow Tech at a young age, but escaped from one of their labs at the age of 19. She has been infected with the Virus since a young age, but looks perfectly normal. Genetically engineered to be one of the most beautiful females in existence, Eliza was also given strange powers which allow her to become one with the Virus, which she has lived with her entire life. Using only her mind, she is able to control her transformations and expand her body in any way she wishes.

Jake Stewart: Jake Stewart works for Shadow-Tech as a special agent. He is currently tasked with keeping the company's projects secret. Jake was infected with the Virus in his teenage years, but thanks to expensive Shadow Tech technology, he is able to hold off the effects of the Virus with regular doses of a secret formula which allow him to stay normal. Jake hates Shadow-Tech and only continues to work for them to save himself from succumbing to the effects of the Virus. 24 years old, good looking and with a body considered "perfect" by many women, Jake has become terrified of losing his good looks.

You have the following choices:

1. Grace

2. Brooke

3. Krysta

4. Karlie

5. Other choices...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 expandor (UN: skeletorio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
expandor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775015-Expansion-Virus-The-Next-Generation/cid/1103337-The-Future