*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First the characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1104118-First-the-characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1775147
Cory is a skinny, cool guy. At his school, most girls are scrawny.
Chapter #1

First the characters

    by: Writer Extrordinaire
Cory is a skinny 10th grader. Everybody thinks he is very cool because hes a loner. All of the scrawny girls around Cory make him sad. He wishes they were rounder and is prepared to do something about it. His master plan is to start dating a girl, then slowly fatten them up. Once they are big enough he will break up with them, but still keep making them grow in other ways. His parents are rich and pay very little attention to their son and daughter. Cory's sister, Raney, is in 8th grade. She was the first girl to be part of his master plan. She used to be a thin, short teen who never gained weight. Now her belly stuck out a few inches from her body and her once slender thighs rub together as she waddles around. People at school are just realizing how big she has gotten. This could be a good thing because her crush, Will, is just realizing he likes big bellies. Will she gain for love, or does she hate her extra weight?
Other Girls:
Penelope: Cory's best friend. She has had a crush on him since 4th grade. She was always thin and tall. Her mother wants her little girl to become her butterball baby. She always tries to get Penelope to eat more, but Penelope wants to maintain her figure for Cory. 10th grade.
Claudia: This girl is as thin as a twig, but for some reason has a small bulge for a belly. Cory wants to make that bulge get bigger. Claudia dances, but also eats alot. 10th grade.
Lane: Although not as thin as Claudia, Lane is still very thin. Lane always seems to be eating and doesnt do any sports, but she still never gains weight. Maybe Cory can get her to eat more, or maybe her metabolism will slow down. 10th grade.
Kayla: Raney's friend. This girl is normal sized. She was the only one that noticed Raney's growing size. However, she didnt tell her friend because she liked Raney's big belly. Will she get her own, or make Raney's grow? 8th grade.
Emma: This tall and slender girl always pretends to hate Cory. However inside she sort-of likes the loner. Will she tell him about her feelings, or keep them locked up? 10th grade.
Marry: One of the heavier girls in 9th grade, Mary is a little pudgey, and it shows in her butt and thighs. She used to be fatter when Cory first met her, but now she has lost the weight.
Lyra: Raney's best friend. She spends most of her time at Cory's house. Because of this, the skinny girl was plumped up along with her friend. However, unlike with Raney, Lyra's belly was all the grew. Now her round tummy sticks out even more than Raney's.
Now for the final question in this chapter, has Cory started yet?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer Extrordinaire (UN: treekeeper5597 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer Extrordinaire has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775147-The-Fattener/cid/1104118-First-the-characters