*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Revelation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775883-Lifes-a-Witch/cid/1104994-Revelation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1775883
You discover that your girlfriend is a witch and it leads to AR, gender swaps and diapers.
Chapter #1

Revelation

    by: ViciousKoala
"Michael." Your girlfriend, Sandra, move closer to you on the sofa. "We've been together for a long time. Haven't we?"

"Yeah." You wonder where this is leading.

"And our relationship has become serious." She continues.

"Yeah." You begin to let yourself hope that she's suggesting taking things to the next level physically.

"There's something I think you need to know about me." She tells you. "Buy you need to promise not to tell anyone."

"Okay." you say, realising that this conversation probably won't lead to sex. "I promise."

"I'm a witch." she says.

"You're what?" you ask.

"A witch." she says. "All of the women in my family are."

"You mean you ride brooms and cast magic spells?" You half ask, half tease.

"Well no." she says. "I don't ride brooms, but I can use magic."

You have the following choices:

1. Say that you believe her.

2. Say that you don't believe her.

3. Ask her to show you some magic.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775883-Lifes-a-Witch/cid/1104994-Revelation