*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The strangeness Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1112465-The-strangeness-Begins
by Dave
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1779177
A boy shrinks in his own home and his girlfriend has no idea! Will he live?
Chapter #1

The strangeness Begins

    by: Dave
It was a normal day in the lives of our couple Danielle and Rob, Rob was getting ready for work while Danielle laid peacefully in her bed. They were both twenty years old and deeply in love. Danielle is as a cute Burnet with brown eyes and a nicely fit body, Rob was well built and very curious, he also had an infatuation with Danielle's feet, which he though she had no idea, but she did. As Rob get's ready for work there is a knock at the door, so he finishes combing his hair and walks to answer the door. Oddly enough there was no one there, yet there was a small package at ther floor. He brings it inside and puts it on the counter. He finishes getting ready and walks back over to the package, he is very curious and opens it up. Suddenly there is a bright flash and Rob falls to the floor. He wakes up in a daze and to his surprise every thing looks massive! After a little bit of observation he realizes he has been shrunk! He is now merely micro sized and the box the had done this had mysteriously vanished. Rob was now concerned as to what he was going to do, now that the box has vanished, how does he have any hope of returning to normal!? Danielle will probably think he went to work for the day and have no concern!

What should Rob do?

You have the following choices:

1. Remain Where he is for now and think of a plan

2. Realise that he hasn't eaten yet

3. Run back towards his room.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dave (UN: dave.moree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779177-unaware-giantess-girlfriend/cid/1112465-The-strangeness-Begins