*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Excited Beyond Words
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785212-Power-Within-The-Keys/cid/1125814-Excited-Beyond-Words
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1785212
A writing-loving wolf encounters a typewriter that which makes any writing on it come true
Chapter #1

Excited Beyond Words

    by: Thoughtful Writer
Jeff was an college kid majoring in English. He wanted to do this for a very long time. Nothing gave him more pleasure than to read and write. He loved how writers could create things out of words and paper. In a way, it reminded him on how a god felt like. He loved to produce whatever came to his head. If he had an idea for a story, he would run to find a pencil and paper to jot it down. Jeff believed there was power in words. However, he didn't how much there was.

One day, Jeff felt happy and excited for it was his birthday. He got a call from his grandfather saying he was going to mail him his present and to expect it then. When he opened the door to walk around the campus, a heavy package landed on his foot. Jeff picked up it to see it was addressed to him from his grandfather. Beside himself, Jeff closed the door and placed the package on the nearest table. He noticed a note on the top of it. When he opened it, he knew it was written by his grandfather based on the handwriting. It said, "The best stories are the ones in which you are part of." Jeff unwrapped the package to see that it was a typewriter. Jeff thought this was the best present he ever received. He could both write and print his work at the same time. Inside the box it came in was supplies to take care of it and blank scraps of paper.

Excited, Jeff takes the typewriter to his desk and places the paper into it. He thought about what to write. Jeff looked at the note again and it hit him. He will write a story in which he is living in his fantasy world! Millions of ideas were flowing into his brain that he couldn't organize them. He didn't know where start. He decided to dwell in to pool of thoughts and see what he can fish out. It was going to be a good story. Jeff could feel it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thoughtful Writer (UN: nyx2857 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thoughtful Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785212-Power-Within-The-Keys/cid/1125814-Excited-Beyond-Words