*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scott and Miley: It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785593-Scott-and-Miley/cid/1126990-Scott-and-Miley-It-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1785593
This is a story about Scott and Miley and their adventures
Chapter #1

Scott and Miley: It begins

    by: trajero
Mix means that their human forms and animal forms can be in the same story. Scott is a fox.
Maisie and Scott are tow really close friends. They often stay secluded from other people because of their powers. Dark is their friend who helps them with this problem. He is very mysterious and tends to come in and out at random. Miley has a very cheerful attitude and is very friendly. Scott is mysterious like Dark, but he can be friendly. However he is cautious with new people that he meets and doesn't seem approachable alot of the time. So without furthe ado let's start this story.

Miley was helping Scott release energy in small amounts. They were out in a field next to a nearby cave. Dark comes and joins the training.
Dark: So how is it going.
Miley: Really well I think we are ready for the next step.
Dark: Great but where is Scott.
Scott: (his eyes are glowing white)
Dark: Oh I see he still in his second phase.
Miley: Let me snap him out of it. (walks to him) Scott he is here.
Scott: (turns his head)
Miley: (waves her hand in front of his face)
Scott: (his eyes stop glowing) Oh sorry I was scanning again.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 trajero (UN: tajero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trajero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785593-Scott-and-Miley/cid/1126990-Scott-and-Miley-It-begins