*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who does this story follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790488-Learning-the-science-behind-magic/cid/1139507-Who-does-this-story-follow
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1790488
Science reaches the breakthrough that spiritual energy and magic are explainable.
Chapter #1

Who does this story follow?

    by: Elita Draconia
Elita is a girl with long black hair that reaches down to the back of her thighs. She has beautiful emerald green eyes and has a violet tail and wings that are dragon-like in appearance. She can produce an icy snow like breath from her mouth by using her pure bred draconian genetics. She stands at a height of 5'3", has a D-cup chest and is 30 years old, though due to her genetics she still looks like she's in her late teens.

Nazza is a girl with medium length dark brown hair that comes down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. She has pale green eyes and an F-cup chest. Nazza stands at about 5'6" and looks to be about 26 years old. (picture here: http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164...)

Vix is a human-fox hybrid girl with a D-cup chest (Sharp claws,fox tail and ears). Quite slim and very attractive, wearing azure tube shirt that shows her cleavage and belly button and an azure mini skirt that match with her azure ballet flats. She has long maroon hair that goes down on her back with bangs between her emerald eyes. Often friendly and mischievous, but gets easily angered when people try to look up her skirt. Has an artefact ring on her finger that can be set to shrink people to really small sizes for a predetermined period of time or until she cancels the effect.

You have the following choices:

1. Elita

2. Nazza

3. Vix

4. Another girl

5. Follow the story of a boy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elita Draconia (UN: elitadraconia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elita Draconia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790488-Learning-the-science-behind-magic/cid/1139507-Who-does-this-story-follow