*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lost Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790814-Poke-vore-interactive/cid/1140408-The-Lost-Island
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1790814
My first interactive, in which you are devoured by pokemon!
Chapter #1

The Lost Island

    by: Nightwing
You groan with the pain and dizziness that assault you as you begin to regain your senses. The last thing you remember is settling down for the night, when you were blinded by a flash of white light, which somehow knocked you unconscious. By the look of the blurry blue sky above you, you've been unconscious all night at the very least.

As you pick yourself up from the floor, you begin to realise that something isn't right. For starters, you've been moved, as you were certainly not on a patch of crumbling brown rocks last night. However, the scenery seems wrong, somehow. The trees appear to stretch into the air for hundreds of metres, and massive plants with long green leaves wave in the breeze. The crumbling rocks appear to go on for miles in all directions. You are still very confused, when suddenly a huge clue literally falls out of the sky...

A leaf.

A leaf several times your size. In comparison to you, it's as big as a bus. You look upwards to see where it came from, and suddenly something clicks in your mind. You look around wildly, as everything begins to make horrible sense. The trees seem to go upwards so far... Because you're so small that they seem to be enormous. The massive plants are actually... Tufts of grass. The rocks beneath you are actually specks of dirt on a dirt path. If you had to guess, you'd say that you're only 1cm tall! You look down at yourself, and are relieved to see that, apart from your sudden size change, you're still a perfectly ordinary...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Human (male)

2. Human (female)

3. Pokemon (male)

*Noteb*
4. Pokemon (female)

*Noteb*
5. Pokemon (no gender)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nightwing (UN: ultimated at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nightwing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790814-Poke-vore-interactive/cid/1140408-The-Lost-Island