*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Bright Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791025-Trapped-in-Marine-Animals/cid/1142378-A-Bright-Start
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #1791025
You encountered some huge sea animals and got eaten, you uncover secrets from within them.
Chapter #1

A Bright Start

    by: Komputer
You're relaxing on the beach for the summer, enjoying the warmth of the bright sun and the sound of pounding waves against the sandy shore. Sitting on the sand, the take a look at the vast expanse of water before you, feeling the gentle winds blowing against you.

Gradually, the temperature got hotter and hotter as the noon gradually approaches. Eventually, it has become too hot for you lie down on the sands. You decided to take a swim in the sea. Taking a few steps from the umbrella you're under, you feel the frigid water lapping first upon your feet, then your knees, your arms, and finally your shoulder.

You started swimming and playing around in the water, enjoying the fun. Half an hour later, you grew exhausted from all the swimming. You turn your back against the water and lie down on it, feeling the waves bobbing on your body as it carry you through the water. The waves made you sleepy and before you know it, our unknowingly doze off.

An hour later, you're awaken by the salty seawater entering your mouth. You suddenly opened your eyes and struggled slightly at the bitter taste that has enveloped your tongue. You look at your surrounding for an idea of where you are after falling asleep and find that you must have drifted at least 2 miles (3.2 km) offshore because the beach is some distance off on the horizon. Desperate, you swiftly swim in the direction of the shore before any troubles could happen.

But within 10 seconds, you hear the sounds of splashing water behind you. You spun around only to see that it is.....

You have the following choices:

1. Whale

2. Dolphin

3. Orca

4. Other

5. Reader's Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komputer (UN: kampus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komputer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791025-Trapped-in-Marine-Animals/cid/1142378-A-Bright-Start