*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who's Story Will You Follow?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1154973-Whos-Story-Will-You-Follow
by Rylan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1796382
Three college roommates wish on a shooting star one night. The wishes turn terribly wrong.
Chapter #1

Who's Story Will You Follow?

    by: Rylan
         Mike, Jack, and Ben were all in their own rooms that night. It was a weekend, so for these college boys it was party central. Well for most of them. Their party was over now, about 4AM. Jack and Ben had been the ones out partying. They had now had finally gotten home and to bed.

         Mike had spent his weekends studying. He was a huge bookworm, and was studying to become a lawyer. Being the youngest out of his roommates, and the smallest, they always picked on him. He is 5'2” and 110lbs. He was always the smallest guy wherever he went. He had deep green eyes, and chocolate brown hair. He was still studying that night when he heard his roommates come home. He had a huge exam in the morning. It was still quite dark out, when Mike looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star. He figured he had better make a wish.

         Jack had just gotten home from a night of partying. He managed to get quite a few ladies phone numbers that night. He noticed his nerdy roommate's light on and figured the nerd must be studying. He was so glad he didn't have to deal with studying. He was waiting for a big break to football stardom. He was quite the ladies-man at 5'9” and 220lbs of pure muscle. Clear blue eyes and spiky, dirty blond hair made him even more irresistible to the ladies. Jack was easily the biggest muscle-wise of his roommates. That made it easy to pick on little Mike and become ruler of the house. Jack made his way to his room, and was about ready for bed, when he peered out his window and saw a shooting star. He figured he had nothing to lose, so he made a wish.

         Ben had gotten home around the same time as Jack. Like Jack, Ben came home with quite a few numbers, but they were other mens' numbers. Ben had always been gay, and he was quite the twink at only 170lbs. At 6' exactly, he was the tallest and towered over Mike, and even Jack. His chestnut, hazel eyes and raven, black hair gave him the appearance of a 'bad boy'. He was a bit of a computer geek and was studying to be a computer technician. He picked on Mike himself, but not near as often as Jack did. Ben made his way to his room, saw Mike's light on and Jack walking to his own room. He was about to do a bit of last minute studying, and saw a shooting star. He had always been a huge sceptic, but tonight felt different somehow, so he made a wish.

Which character would you like to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Shy and Nerdy Mike

2. Muscle Jock Jack

3. Tall and Tech Savy Ben

4. New Character #1

5. New Character #2

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rylan (UN: atsuyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rylan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796382-Wish-Gone-Amiss/cid/1154973-Whos-Story-Will-You-Follow