*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1158778-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1798018
The story of a superheroine who saves her city with super sneezes.
Chapter #1

Chapter One

    by: Darkvaporeon
Four robbers came running out of a bank, each carrying large bags of cash.

“Let’s vamoose.” one of the robbers said.

"Not so fast" said a voice

The robbers looked to see a teenage girl in a red leotard. She had a red cape and a red mask covering her eyes. The letters "SG" were on her chest.

"It's SneezeGirl" the robbers said in unison

"You should know better than rob banks in this town" she said "Don't you know that I'm allergic to crime?

"Shoot her" one of the robbers shouted

They pulled out their guns and aimed them at the heroine. She inhaled deeply, her nostrils stretched out and sucked in the weapons.

"Our guns" one of them said

"Ah....Ah....AH-CHOOOOOO!"

She sneezed with tremendous force. The guns flew out of her nose and the robbers flew back into a wall. She sneezed again sending a thick stream of snot over them, cementing them to the wall. She wiped her nose on a corner of her cape as people around her cheered.

"That should keep you there until the police arrive" she said

The bank workers took the money back inside and waited for the police to come.

"Thank you for everything SneezeGirl" one of the workers said

"It's all in a day's work" she said "Now I'm off....Ah....Ah.....AH-CHOOOOOO"

She sneezed herself into the air and went flying through the sky. After a few minutes of being airborne, she landed safely in front of a house. She dove into some bushes, changed clothes, and went inside.

"Just in time for dinner" Jane said to herself.

The next day.......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkvaporeon (UN: darkvaporeon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkvaporeon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798018-The-Amazing-Adventures-of-SneezeGirl/cid/1158778-Chapter-One