*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The revenge plan
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799666-Yu-Yu-Hakusho-Diaper-Files/cid/1162427-The-revenge-plan
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1799666
Yusuke gets diaper punished. Boys in diapers
Chapter #1

The revenge plan

    by: myheartaches4u
Spirit Detective Yusuke Urameshi had a successful career. He got more cocky as he grew more powerful. Hiei and Kurama were both still in demon world. Genkai passed away from old age in the fall. Keiko and him have broken up. She's now a senior in Highschool. Kuwabara and Yukina have also parted ways though their breakup was more friendly as it was mutual. Kuwabara was also a Senior in High School. Yusuke dropped out. He was between odd jobs. That is when he wasn't working for Koenma. Botan got a promotion so it was a one on one between him and the baby as he called him. Yusuke had grown stronger but he hadn't matured all that much. He did manage to get the demon blood purified out of him. "Hey you potty trained yet?" Yusuke would ask. Koenma was getting tired of Yusuke's sly remarks about his babyish appearance. He secretly devised a plan to get even. "Yusuke cut it with the semantics you have work to do. There is this demon in the woods terrorizing the people. You must go there and stop it." Koenma said seriously. On the inside though he was all giggles. What Yusuke didn't know is that the so called demon was just a distraction. He was a decoy so Koenma could perform the curse. Koenma mutter the incantation. Yusuke immediately fell to the ground. He awoke and found that everything seemed to be fine. It was not until a couple of days later that the accidents occured. Yusuke was out in a street fight when all the sudden he wet himself. He had to flee the scene before he was spotted. Soon the accidents became regular occurances. Yusuke decide to go see a doctor. The doctor could find nothing wrong with him. He did however sugguset that Yusuke get protection. Yusuke punched the doctor through a wall. No way in hell was he going to wear a diaper. Eventually though he knew he had no choice. He tried to do it himself but found it was harder than he thought. He had no choice but to go to Kuwabara for help. "Geez Uremeshi and you made fun of me for liking cats." Kuwabara said stunned that his best friend was at his house with wet pants holding a pack of teen size diapers. "Shut up man it's not like I want them!" Yusuke yelled. "Alright man calm down." Kuwabara said. In no time Yusuke was in a diaper. He was surprised at how comfortable they felt. He asked Kuwabara if he could stay the weekend because of the storm that was coming. Kuwabara said yes. In the morning Yusuke awoke from sleeping on the couch. He then noticed with horror that he wet himself. The hell is going on he thought. Koenma was up in spirit world laughing his head off. Yusuke quickly discarded the diaper and put on his underwear. An hour later after he and Kuwabara finished breakfast he wet himself. Kuwabara noticed. He told Uremeshi that he had to put on the diaper he didn't want him staining the carpet. If his sister found out there would be hell to pay. Yusuke objected but Kuwabara proved stronger as he pinned Yusuke down and diapered him. Yusuke didn't now but the curse gave the one who diapered Yusuke total control over him. As more time past Yusuke found himself going without him realizing it. Kuwabara got into the habit of changing him. Sunday Yusuke messed himself. Kuwabara thought Yusuke did it on purpose so he had Yusuke change himself. Yusuke of course couldn't. Kuwabara gave in and changed him, but not before Yusuke got a rash.

You have the following choices:

1. Yusuke grows to like his diapers

2. Kuwabara decides to treat Yusuke as a baby.

3. Your Choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 myheartaches4u (UN: jjmigmen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
myheartaches4u has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1799666-Yu-Yu-Hakusho-Diaper-Files/cid/1162427-The-revenge-plan