*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Mossflower
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802654-Redwall-Interactive/cid/1169683-Welcome-to-Mossflower
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1802654
After an accident, you find yourself in the land of Mossflower. What now? 3,860+views.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Mossflower

    by: BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
The pain, it hurts. Your arms, shoulders, legs, ribs, chest, head; they all hurt.

The last thing you remember is getting the last book you needed to complete your Redwall set. After that, bright lights, and pain.

Suddenly, you feel something; water coming into your nose. You open your eyes and find yourself surrounded. You look up, and see light. You begin to move your arms and legs, trying to get to the surface. Along the way, you see others, but you can't make them out. Finally, you make it to the surface, and gasp for air. Then, something grabs your arms.

"Hey Brother, we just found another one," a voice says.

"Can we throw him back?" another voice asks.

"No, we can not just throw back anyone who has managed to survive the river," says a third voice. "After all, it is our duty to help the sick and injured, as well as the newly revived. Be they woodlander or otherwise."

You look to your sides, however, your vision is blurry. All that you can make out about your saviors are that they are tall and wearing brownish fur coats, which do not make sense. You then look towards the direction of the third voice, and see someone wearing some green clothing.

"Would you two otters hurry up and get that person here," the green one says. "I think they suffered a concussion before they came here."

"And it looks like they swallowed a good deal of water too," said the owner of the first voice.

You also begin to hear other voices, some saying thanks, others telling someone to get their hands off them.

Finally, you manage to get to land, where the green one began to wrap some cloth around your eyes, and you try to fight off the two holding you.

"Easy young one," says yet another voice. "If you try to use your eyes too soon, there could be some damage that could be permanent."

The sound of this voice causes you to relax, and stop struggling.

"Alright," the voice says. "Let's get these revivers back to the Abbey. Dannflor and his crew are going to trade places with us. As for you who have just revived, I'm sure you know the drill, rest, eat up, and go to the places you feel comfortable, and that goes for those of you who aren't honest woodlanders as well."

"I just wonder about the one we've got Martin," says the person who blindfolded you. "I've seen most whom have lived, but I've never seen anyone like this one."

"Does it matter Brother Rafael?" asks Martin. "They still need food and rest, no matter whom they are."

Some time later, you were in a place that, from the sounds of the echos, was made of stone or brick. Then there were the smells of food cooking, which made your mouth water.

"Looks like you Warriors are always bringing in revivers just as I'm about to get food ready," says another voice.

"Nice to see you too, Friar Hugo," Martin says. "Be sure to bring some soup up to the Dormitories and the Infirmary."

"Who's going to the Infirmary and why?" asks a voice that seems to have some authority.

"It's this one right here Abbot," Martin says.

"Hmm, I see," says the Abbot. "I've never seen this one before."

"Part of the reason I'm taking them to the Infirmary," Martin says. "They also seem to be suffering from a concussion."

"Alright, carry on with what you were doing."

Some time later, you found yourself in a very comfy bed.

"Now this feels good," you say quietly. "Of course, it would be better if I could see."

You then hear a giggle. "I might be able to help you with that."

You then feel someone removing the cloth. A few layers of cloth later, you find yourself looking at the figure of a young woman.

"Would you like to remove the last piece off by yourself?" she asks.

"I wouldn't mind doing that," you say as you remove the last layer. However, the sight causes your eyes to bulge out. The young woman is a mouse with the hairstyle of a young woman. "Um, where am I?"

"Why, you're are Redwall," the mouse says. "And you are..."

"I'm (Fill in name)."


"Nice to meet you then," the mouse says. "I'm Sister Buttercup. Would you like to look in a mirror?"

"I wouldn't mind," you say.

She then gets out a small mirror and you take a good look at yourself. You are......
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802654-Redwall-Interactive/cid/1169683-Welcome-to-Mossflower