*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The mission
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804794-The-secret-on-harvest/cid/1174398-The-mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1804794
You find out the truth behind the covenant and decide to fight back!
Chapter #1

The mission

    by: 121bluefox
its cold, dark and quiet. you didn't expect this. you believed that there would be gunfire all around and the noise of ships blowing up. then you wonder why you joined the 'proclamation of fate', you knew that the missions they go on are the most dangerous, and that most soldiers dont live to see another mission, but this is probably why you joined.. to know your about to die, sorta makes you feel free.

then the pilot announces that they anr 1 minute from touchdown. you prepere yourself in your new black spec ops armore. then as the doors open you are confronted by a canister shell to your right. you fall to the ground in confusion, before being carried so cover by your friend Zeel. "watch yourself kid, its a slaughter field out here!" you've known him since day 1 of your training, he was a determined soldier and did not like loosing, but had watch your back all the way.

then an eliete zelote comes up to the two of you and tell you to take out there artilery support so there tanks can get in. you then look down range in horror as the humans send in a soldier who was standing at 7ft and was destroying all there forces using his chain gun.

what do you do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 121bluefox (UN: 121bluefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
121bluefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1804794-The-secret-on-harvest/cid/1174398-The-mission