*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Brand New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1177095-A-Brand-New-Day
by Mr.Z
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1805839
One day you wake up shrunken at home and discover that your two sisters have dicks.
Chapter #1

A Brand New Day

    by: Mr.Z
Finally its the weekend. That is the thought that goes through your head as you lay in your bed, on Saturday morning. No more teachers, no more homework, no more school for the next two days. The only thing that awaits you is relaxation. Your alarm goes off waking you up so you can get an early start on the day, as the alarm stops you pull the covers off of you noticing that they are much heavier than they were last night. As you get them off and your eyes start to focus you saw that everything was ginormous, you were shrunken to three inches, luckily your pajamas also shrunk with you. The only way to get back to your normal height is to go find help, you make to the edge of the bed but it is way to high for you to jump, so you grab onto the covers and shimmy down like climbing down rope. Luckily the door to your room was a little bit open, as you made your way into the hallway you realize that everyone else are still asleep, your usually the first to get up. To get help your going to need to get in a room and wake someone up. While walking down the hallway you think you heard something on the other side of one of the doors.
which room does it lead to?

You have the following choices:

1. Kim's Room

2. Alice's Room

3. Mom's Room

4. The Living Room

5. The Bathroom

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Z (UN: mr.z at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1805839-Shrunken-at-home-with-Shemale-Sisters/cid/1177095-A-Brand-New-Day