*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Shrink High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814043-Shrink-High/cid/1196930-Welcome-to-Shrink-High
by asdfs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1814043
A place where tinies and giantesses attend school
Chapter #1

Welcome to Shrink High

    by: asdfs
Welcome to shrink high! Here is an discription



This school is ruled by the velvet gloved iron fist of the Dean. She holds ultimate authority over important issues, and only defers specific decisions to her specialists, such as: the Assistant Dean of Security - Currently being filled quite well by the Student Proctor; medical decisions are left to Dr. Brand - School Physician, who theoretically could tell the Dean respectfully to step down if she is a danger to the school or herself - this has never happened and is an unlikely event; and the Director of Espionage, who may identify a clear present danger to the school and take action. Yet the Dean does hold final power in the background, reinforced by the knowledge that her ultimate size dwarfs all others.

Second to the Dean are the above mentioned offices, usually acting only in their own areas, but able to step in if she is ill.

The administration area also includes detention cells, usually reserved for external tinies who are awaiting decision upon their fates, but occasionally used to punish or control recalcitrant students. The detention center is jointly overseen by: the school Nurse, who insures that no cruel behavior is given without the Dean's approval, and that detainees are healthy - It's rumored that she can make being detained a sheer joy...or hell; the Student Proctor only reviews the facility if there are currently student detainees, and the head of security, checks for safety..

The Health Center is staffed 24/7, by either the Nurse, Dr. Brand, or medical graduate students, who perform triage in off hours while the Dr. and Nurse are on call. If Dr. Brand is working alone, a senior class giantess assists him. Facilities exist to treat almost everything, and are as advanced as any hospital in the world. Common treatments are accidental swallows, smashes, poison bites and stings, and other animal bites, and gym injuries. Psychological assistance is also given freely for the homesick and lonely.

The espionage center is for classified eyes only and not to be discussed at this time.

First up who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah and Zero

2. Sonia and Jake

*Noteb*
3. Lia and Andrew

*Noteb*
4. June and Brown

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 asdfs (UN: asdfs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
asdfs has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814043-Shrink-High/cid/1196930-Welcome-to-Shrink-High