*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A 21 year old male
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814998-The-Body-switching-Ring/cid/1199247-A-21-year-old-male
by penpal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1814998
The story features a body switching ring and the mischiefs brought about by it.
Chapter #1

A 21 year old male

    by: penpal
"George your so slow, can't you peddle that bike !" yelled Becky

"Damn it woman! I was a football player not an Olympic runner." thought George as he worked to a sweat climbing the steep hill.

At last he reached the peak and wiped the sweat from his face. "You don't have my bulk to move up the mountain!" said George still huffing.

Becky smiled at her Bow, "Your getting out of shape sitting in that bank! You need the fresh air and a lot of physical work, or you will get fat and lazy, Georgie' Boy!" chidded Becky with a grin.

Still sweating George layed the bike down and found a place to sit on a stump left after some old tree was huen down and made to other things. As he sat and listened to Becky ramble his fingers felt something odd.

Looking down, George spied what seemed to be a silver ring embedded into the outer ring of the tree trunk. As he took out his mini pocket knife from the bank he worked it made the job easy to cut out the ring.

"George, what are you doing?" asked Becky seeing him begin to pick at the stump with his little knife.

Flecks of slivers popped this way and that till out of the trunk came a bright silver ring. George held the ring up to get a good look as Becky reached to grab it.

"No tis' mine, I found it, I dug it out of the tree trunk, it's mine!" grumbled George.

"Ok dear, OK! The more you work in the banking business the greedier' you become!" grumbled Becky back.

The morning turned to afternoon as the two lovers biked about the Smokey Mountain's Park. It wasn't till the two reach Lumberman's Gap trader's post that the facts of George's find came to light.

The many shops and booths made to capture the money of simple minded hiker's and biker's offered a place to buy junk. As George handed some money to a old Indian woman she saw the silver ring on his hand.

Asking about the ring the woman told a story about a young girl from Europe coming to the mountains and being given a silver ring. As in most old fables the ring had powers and as the girl walked amoung the forest trees she wished to livea hundred years as part of the green lush forest. As when her wish was made known to the world she was touching one of the great Elm trees in the forest. Her ring glowed and both lover and girl watched as feet turned to roots and arms became bowes. A short scream and she was a Elm sapling to be a part of the forest. The ring was embedded into the bark of her tree and neither her or the ring were seen every again.

Becky looked at George and both smiled at the old Indian for the story had captured their imaginations.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 penpal (UN: drake010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
penpal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814998-The-Body-switching-Ring/cid/1199247-A-21-year-old-male