*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the beginning!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825275-the-lopunnys-control/cid/1221242-the-beginning
by 7pin
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1825275
john gets his first taste of pokemon,from 2 sexy lopunny's and their huge feet. NEEDS ADDS
Chapter #1

the beginning!

    by: 7pin
john wasnt exactly the most popular kid in his town. all the other kids spent all there time playing with there pokemon and trying to become the best trainer. johns matters were a lot more simple. his father ran a delivery service and john had been hooked into becoming his dads delivery boy. at 18 now john's family where the only one's who didnt have pokemon. but he was ok with that his dad payed him well and today he was trusted with a special delivery but there was only one drawback. johns journy would take him through a forest filled with pokemon . however this wouldnt be the first time he had been to the forest last time the only thing he had encountered where these worm things who some of the people in the village had later informed him where called wheedles. john had just kicked them out of the way. today would be very different though.
it started just like a normal day on the job he woke early got dressed and reported to his dad at 6 am sharpish, was given the package and set off for the forest. upon entering the forest he began to get a sense of unease until he recalled the last time he had ventured here and nothing had gone amiss. calmed slightly johns thoughts turned to what was in the box he was ment to be delivering. it wasnt a vey large box in fact it was no bigger then his hand. overcome by curiosity john opened it to find nothing more then a ring and a piece of paper. upon analysis of the paper it seemed that the ring would make it capable for a human to hear what a pokemon was saying. he couldnt believe what he was reading, he had to try it out. but that ment getting close to a pokemon without a proper way to defend himself. reguardless he placed the ring on his finger and heard nothing, "stupid ring" he thought to himself "probably doesnt even work. he left the ring on and continued on his way. within 5 minutes though he began to hear somthing whispering to him. words he couldnt quite make out.

as he continued to walk the whispers became words sweet nothings whispered into his ear as the speakers voices grew louder. he started to become worried for although the voices sounded female there was no way to know for sure. in a panic he began to run. before long he felt his foot tripped by somthing, he handed hard and sprained his ankle coming to a halt face down in the dust. as he groggyly raised his head he realised the shadows on the ground infront of him wernt his. he painfully rolled over trying not to pass out with the pain from his ankle and saw two people. well they were human shaped but there whole bodies were covered with brown fur exept for there wrists and feet which were white. they had long ears which curved down way past there waist and there feet were more like paws then anything else. but none of these feature drew johns attention more then the fact that both of the figures had enormous breasts at least double E's. "are you.... pokemon" john asked the 2 figures standing above him. as he tried to sit up one of the two figures placed a foot upon his chest and shoved him back down onto his back, "he dares to talk to us" she said to her companion. "yeah i do" said john "so answer me and get your foot off my chest!". we are indeed pokemon little human we are known as lopunny and seeing as you seem to be the first human to be able to understand us we shall grace you with our names, i am sarah and this is my slightly younger sister amy. sarah was right, her sister was only slightly smaller then her but had a twinkle in her eye that make john even more nervous. "well lovely to meet you but if you could just move your foot il be on my way" john said hopefully "oh no" amy said speaking for the first time, her voice was slightly higher pitched then her sisters but held the same vibrance. your not going anywhere she said as she walked round and placed her foot over johns face. johns nose nearly exploded from the smell this lopunnys huge foot was giving off, it completely covered his face leaving no chance for fresh air. "how does my size 15 foot smell human?" amy laughed as she kept her foot placed over johns face in such a way that he could breathe but only through his nose as her huge foot covered his mouth completely and any breath he took was filled with her foot smell weakening him further. within minutes he was struggling to stay concious. "wow" amy laughed again "if one of my feet can nearly knock him out i cant wait to see what you can do with your size 17's sis" "hmm lets find out said sarah" as she and her sister swapped places so amy's foot was on johns chest and sarah was standing next to his head. "ready for this?" sarah asked waving her enormous foot over johns head "please...." john croaked, "i guess not sarah laughed lowering her foot onto johns face. he couldnt believe how bad this lopunnys foot smelled it was at least twice as bad as her sisters and this was only one foot again. just before he passed out he dreaded to think how bad both feet would smell.

You have the following choice:

1. when he awoke..

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 7pin (UN: redtack2009 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
7pin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825275-the-lopunnys-control/cid/1221242-the-beginning