*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet Moxy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828005-The-Growing-Goth/cid/1232738-Meet-Moxy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1828005
One girl slowly becomes more and more powerful with each passing day...
Chapter #1

Meet Moxy

    by: Willum
A door opens. A dull clopping sound fills the empty expanse of a room as a pair feet clad in black Doc Martens stroll in. A chair is pulled out. A bag is dumped onto the floor. Moxy squats and sits in the chair, relishing the plush feel of her prized black dress as she drapes it over her knees. She'd always wondered if the combo of the shoes and the dress really worked, but kept them anyway. Reaching into a pocket, she pulled out a bottle smaller than her hands. "Instant 6-Hour Energy", it said on the red and orange label. She had never been a morning person, so this should be just the thing to get her through a day of college. Swiftly unscrewing the cap, Moxy threw her head back and downed the slightly viscous liquid in one mouthful. Not the most pleasant tasting drink in the world, she noted as she threw the bottle across the room into a bin.

The door opens again, and Moxy straightens up. Not sure if it was from the boost of energy or the fact that the person walking in was a classmate she despised, she slumps back down again. Glancing at her timetable, she scowls as she realises she has two lessons with the classmate in question during the day. Her red lips curl into a faint smile as she daydreams. I would make that guy wish he was never born, Moxy thought to herself, if only I wouldn't get in trouble for it.

Shocking her out of the depths of thought, the door swings open yet again. How was I so early? Moxy ponders, noting that the next arrival is also someone she can't stand. I wonder why I hate so many people, she thought. Peering through the window down the hallway, she could not see anyone she particularly liked approaching the classroom. Her gaze found its way back to her shoes as she wriggled her toes absent-mindedly, thinking about her thick boots and how she might be able to use them.

The arrival of the teacher snapped Moxy out of her daydreams once again. Looking around, she realised there were still none of her friends in the room. Perhaps they were ill... or maybe late. No, they're never late. Moxy snaps her pencil in half. Looks like I'm getting through this day alone. That's okay, I'm used to being alone. With a smug grin, Moxy grabbed one of the pencil fragments and throws it in a perfect arc across the room. It hits one of her enemies directly on the back of the head as planned, and she silently cheers. Maybe I could make this day fun after all...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828005-The-Growing-Goth/cid/1232738-Meet-Moxy