*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Heaven
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835009-I-Love-Being-A-Giantess/cid/1244463-Heaven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1835009
Eileen turns into a 150 Foot tall Freak in the City
Chapter #1

Heaven

    by: Niki & Prisha
Eileen spotted some ten people on the bridge almost at the opposite end of where she stood, her feet planted on the roadway below the bridge, eery and grotesque screams of two people she had partially crushed under her big toe. Eileen only glanced down at the suffering puniness for a moment, but got a rush from seeing ordinary everyday people being bullied, beaten and broken by her big toe, not a speck of toe nail paint scratched.

With hands on her hips, fingers wedged in her beautiful red bikini bottom and a sexy confident stance, the 150 foot fearsome female frowned upon the scene of some of the people on the bridge nearly escaping. OK, PEOPLE SO PUNY, NO ONE GETS OFF THIS BRIDGE, AND....

As the brunette bombshell bathed in beauty, the beating sun and bold height, a bevy of helicopters came upon the scene, keeping a respectable distance above the bodacious babe. MMMMM, I SO IMAGINED, SO DREAMED OF CHOPPERS FLOATING ABOVE ME. Before the police could speak on their megaphones, the catastrophe-causing Eileen leaned down, picked up a brand new Mercedes from the bridge, her cute bikini-clad butt showing off in the sun like it had every right to. COME CLOSER AND I SWEAR....WHAT THE FUCK...I'm A GIANT....Eileen tossed the car in the direction of two of the choppers, clipping the blades of both. The car continued it's path in the air, arcing to the ground and crashing with a fiery and resounding crash onto a moving passenger train. MMMM, SO HOT, EILEEN COOD, licking her fingers.

OH, LOOK AT THIS. The two helicopters began to lose control, sputtering, coughing, choking and struggling to remain airborne. MMMMM, THIS IS THE SHIT...PURE GIANT GIRL HEAVEN. Eileen tussled her hair, alleviated a edgy and surveyed allo the people, cars and mayhem at her feet as one chopper slammed into and a building and the other landed on a line of cars, its blade tearing loose, spinning, grinding and slicing through people, cars, telephone poles and ripping a massive hole in the side of the building. OH....MY...GOD....THAT WAS....OH....SOOOO GANGSTER...MMM, Eileen oozed as she caressed her bikini top, her nipples nicely outlined in the smooth redness, the sun casting them in supreme light.

SHIT....OMIGOD! SOO FUN! YOU PEOPLE ROCK! BETWEEN SNACKING ON PEOPLE, CRUSHING CARS, BLOWING BIG KISSES AND NOW THIS! THOSE DEFECTIVE MAC COSMETICS ARE THE SHIT...THEY REALLY DID TURN ME INTO A GIANT. In her wake, some thirty people had been killed and another fifty injured with a toss of car. The commuter train where the car landed had derailed and slammed into an office building. All around the gorgeous and gigantic girl, people, cars, debris, helicopters, and building material was left in a haze of pulverized humanity, smoke billowing, people crying and screaming and sirens wailing


An urge came over the red bikini-baring brunette as she bathed and pampered her giant self in destruction and death; I SO HAVE TO PEE..

You have the following choice:

1. Go Here

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Niki & Prisha (UN: browser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Niki & Prisha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835009-I-Love-Being-A-Giantess/cid/1244463-Heaven