*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Graduation Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275423-Graduation-Present
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1847600
Kyle and his friends play a game that takes role playing to a whole new level.
Chapter #1

Graduation Present

    by: Unknown
After a long road trip, Kyle and his friends finally made it to their destination. His family had recently come into possession of a large estate, consisting of a great deal of land and the mansion that was on it. They said it was the summer home of an eccentric philanthropist, who made some bad investments and lost the property and everything in the house to the bank.

His parents planned on selling the house and everything in it, but Kyle was able to convince them to let him and his friends have the house for the week as a graduation present.

As they drove through the front gates, they were amazed by the sheer scale of everything. The driveway cut straight through a picturesque field of grass, and lead to a beautiful fountain. However, the house itself was beyond words, like something from a movie.

They parked the car around the fountain. After getting out to stretch their legs, they marveled at where they were going to spend their weekend. For free, no less.

You have the following choices:

1. Game 1

2. Game 2

3. Game 3

4. Game 4

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847600-World-of-Change/cid/1275423-Graduation-Present