*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. IT BEGINS.AVI
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847998-Escape-From-Vore-High/cid/1276641-IT-BEGINSAVI
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1847998
For whatever reason, you must Escape From Vore High! Try not to end up in someone's gut.
Chapter #1

IT BEGINS.AVI

    by: Heretic_[MIND]
It was more than you could handle.

The sight of other people eating each other at one point or another turned you so on that you could barely satisfy yourself through masturbation. The very thought of people sliding down your throat pleased you to no end...that was your drug, your heroin.

And yet, things changed so suddenly.

It all started when your best friend got unbirthed. Not by you, but by a buxom teacher. At first you furiously attempted to get your rocks off, but then you stopped.


When she came back out, she wouldn't be the same person you were friends with. She'd be...different. Changed. Like a part of her somehow died and was replaced with an artificial memory.


That's when it hit you; the pure, raw force of what exactly you were beating off to.

You were masturbating to your own friend's "death," and possibly those of others as well.


You stepped back and faced the monster you had let yourself become.


What have I done? You asked yourself.


That was when you realized some of the people in this school didn't always come back. They didn't always reform in the nurse's office like they should have all because someone forgot to drink their reform potion. They became sperm. They regressed to mere fetuses, perhaps even beyond that. They became breast milk.




By God, you swore that you would get out of this place. By hook or by crook, you would escape this miserable lifestyle and become a functioning member of society.



You must escape this crazy, psychotic school, one way or the other.




That being said...what are you?



You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

*Noteb*
3. Hermaphrodite

*Noteb*
4. Teacher

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Heretic_[MIND] (UN: hereticmind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heretic_[MIND] has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1847998-Escape-From-Vore-High/cid/1276641-IT-BEGINSAVI