*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New beginings and old memories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851456-Sartanas-Adventures/cid/1286056-New-beginings-and-old-memories
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1851456
Sartana Dementia III's adventures at a Ghoul School
Chapter #1

New beginings and old memories

    by: torro888
Sartana hears a ticking sound constantly and realize that it's his alarm clock. He lays there on his bed weighing out his decisions on what he can do.

"Why is it that I have an important job to do. demigods are thought as half gods, and that isn't true we are God's followers. Yet my father keeps trying to make my life a living hell, when I need to keep the balance between the human and the mythical realms." Sartana thought

Sartana gets up and trip over some stuff in his cluttered room Which is normal for a teenager. Sartana looks in his mirror to see his battered face yet again.

In the mirror, he see's his his hair which was as black a coal, His carbon colored right eye which was as dark as the night, an eye patch over what was once his left, and lastly his scowl which has been there for days because if him dreading the fact of him going back to yet another school.

Sartana's father walked in baring his dagger shaped teeth pale skin and towers over Sartana.

"You know what day it is don't you?" Sartana's Father asked.

Sartana smirks and responds"Tuesday"

"Don't give me a jackass answer boy. Because today is the day to start going to that school" Sartana's Father replies.
"and What if I don't want to?" Sartana asks

"If you don't, I get to take your other eye." Sartana's father responded. Holding up his claw to make Sartana flinch.

With that said Sartana grabbed his instruments and clothes and ran to the path towards the school as fast as his legs could carry him.

Just you wait father I'll get back at you yet. Sartana thought.

As Sartana got to the woods, he found a van stuck in the muck. It's there he sees a hippie and two dogs.

"Hey do you need any help?" Sartana asked.

"Like yea, Me and my pal were trying to get to a new school."the hippie replied.

"You too?whats your name dude?"Sartana asked.

"Like Norvle Rogers,but you can call me Shaggy". Shaggy responded.

"Like also this is my dog Scooby, and his nephew Scrappy."

The large great Dane and the pup walked up to them, barked and wagged their tails at him to welcomed him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. take a bus

2. The First step

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 torro888 (UN: john1yaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
torro888 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851456-Sartanas-Adventures/cid/1286056-New-beginings-and-old-memories